Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New job - new county - no lipotrim - help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Binkyblush, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Binkyblush

Binkyblush Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.25%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ok so i have had a great bit of news this week - i got an amazing new job! *but* i have to move counties, and im just looking it up there and there is no where except a forty min drive away that does lipotrim :(

Major problem being i dont have a car... im thinking of going to my current chemist and buying enough to do me for a few wks, then just weighing in whenever i am home home. do you think this would work? should i get my own scales to take with me maybe and weigh myself? i find the weekly weigh ins break up the week for me and keep me motivated! 2-3 weeks with no boost might put me off?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs jk

Mrs jk Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think it's what I would do try and stock up and if not see if you can get online?

4. Shivie

Shivie On a mission!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Binkyblush you can easily keep it up by yourself. You've lost a serious amount of weight so you're obviously totally focussed. Invest in a really good scales and only weigh yourself once per week on the same day the pharmacy weigh-in was. Then when you visit home & get weighed officially, you'll get the buzz of them seeing you with a few weeks' worth of weight gone! Good luck with whatever you decide. We're all here to keep you motivated anyway don't forget!!

x S

5. losit

losit Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think buy in bulk, weigh yourself and we'll keep you going....

6. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    congrats about the job :)
    check with your chemist but i dont think they can give you more than a couple of weeks without you seeing them and you can only buy maintenance stuff online :-(
    could try ringing Lipotrim helpline and ask for advice, hope i am wrong and you can buy in bulk from chemist as it would be a shame to have to stop, good luck x

7. lucinda1985

lucinda1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    119.3kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    66.2kg
    Lost(%):
    17.7kg(14.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd buy in bulk and buy yourself a set of good scales, or get weighed at sw or ww just so you have the judgement of someone weighing you. i know thats what helps me stick to a diet. good luck ss

8. Binkyblush

Binkyblush Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(19.25%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks girls! I have fourteen days worth now to keep me going! :)

9. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.87%)
    Diet:
    LCHF
    hey how about switching to exante, that way you can buy a whole months worth at a time..

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.