New join

cfor_333

Hi
I'm new to doing this and have never really spoke on a forum. I started exante on Thursday and have to say I'm very surprised at myself. Thur and fri at work was not to bad around ppl eating fast food. But I have to admit today was tough I have a family gathering and my nan made my favourite foods and I powered through watching 8 people all eat it. It was very hard, but I feel very proud of myself as before no matter what diet I wud eat it no matter what. Then my man called me up and told me how proud she was. I am feeling very hungry today it's my 3 day!!

cfor_333 said:
Hi
I'm new to doing this and have never really spoke on a forum. I started exante on Thursday and have to say I'm very surprised at myself. Thur and fri at work was not to bad around ppl eating fast food. But I have to admit today was tough I have a family gathering and my nan made my favourite foods and I powered through watching 8 people all eat it. It was very hard, but I feel very proud of myself as before no matter what diet I wud eat it no matter what. Then my man called me up and told me how proud she was. I am feeling very hungry today it's my 3 day!!

Congrats!!! I'm going to start on Wednesday so will be joining you!! Xx

i am new too just joined so hi to everyone .i lost 11lbs my first week hopefully it will continue good luck to you

awww thats great i wish i had that will power to watch people eat and not eat myself lol. Im onto day 2 today tho did eat a meal, so im going to count tomorrow as day 1 again, and im going to stay away from people eating meals or offering meals for a few days lol

Good luck to u all 2. I never have been able to resist food and to be honest that was a massive milestone to pass u think u jus need to get into the mind set and think of ur weight loss at the end of the week it will b worth it. I'm giving my self goals.
I'm am sick to death of wearing leggings all the time so I want to be able to fit bk in my jeans by week 4.
The second is I'm goin on holiday at beginning of July so to try to lose 3 stone by then.
I go water aerobics once or twice a week and do the 30 day shred every day. Keep ur self busy so ur not constantly thinking about food u can't have. And drink some green tea keeps hunger at bay x

I started on Thursday too and have just joined this forum. Ive got a feeling its going to be quite useful :)

I start tomorrow and my excited feeling is now turing to dread. I dont think i have been thinking about how hard its going to be x

I dont think anyone really thinks about how hard it is until they are actually doing it and realize how hungry you feel

hi im new to this forum have never done it.i have been on the total solutions for a week monday i have been finding the bars hard to eat but have now read peoples tips will be trying them in the morning if you want a diet buddy that would be great iv got 8 stone to shift!

Hi everyone, I started on Thurs too. Today I have found it really, really, really hard. The weather has turned cold and all I want to do is stuff my face. I had to go do the weekly shop today and ended up buying my hubby and kids the most gorgeous meal ever (well that's what it smelt like). Anyway, I didn't have any of it even though my body was screaming to have just a bit. My will power remained strong, but to be honest this is worse than giving up smoking! Oh to be a skinny cow that can eat what she likes ;-)

I also started Thursday, first few days I'm finding okay, I'm more worried about the up and coming weeks when I'm getting bored and losing momentum...!
All the best to you :)

Hi
Yay!! I started on Thursday too and although I registered here in 2009 not really posted. ( or dieted.) oops. I found I had excruciating headaches the first three days, touch wood they've eased off now. Good luck everyone. x

Last edited:
Yeah I thought I would get bad headaches as I did when I done lighter life a few years ago but only slightly on the first day. But to day I have been having a lot of hot flushes but feeling cold. Still managed a 5 mile walk though lol x

I get the hot flushes! Especially at the beginning xx

Back