NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning been up & faced the scales - 2.5lbs off for me :D

Good luck to everyone else & looking forward to catching up but not until this evening after a long Monday at work :(

Yay ! :D Well done Sue ! Fantastic result hun ! :party0011::party0011::party0011: 2.5 lbs off is brilliant ! That takes you to 6stones and 3.5lbs weight loss :eek::eek:. Your such an inspiration hun :p your doing brilliant and long may it continue ! It was fab having you on the challenge with us. I hope to see you back again soon with the bunny :p. Sorry your in at work, hope it goes quick for you and we will defo catch up tonight ! ;)

Kay xx

1.Date: Sunday 05/10/14
2.Cycle : Get Fit
3. Day of Challenge: 7
4. Plan: Red
5. Water: 2.5l
6. Carbs: None
7. Exercise: None
8. Total syns: 8
9. Soup: veg and chicken

I need to make some different soups! All week I've been alternating the same two, which I've really enjoyed so I don't mind, but it's not very exciting for you guys!!

Weigh in result- down 4lbs - very happy with that.

Thanks Kay! Here is to another mega week.

Hey Niamh, well done for completing day 7 :p. Omg ! :D Fantastic result hun ! I'm so happy for you ! :party0019: 4lbs off is an amazing loss ! I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge :) and I know your gonna do super well in week 2 as well :woohoo:. I'm going to update your results now on the spreadsheet :D.

Kay xx

Well done CD and CB :) Proof that this really works, though we already knew that.

I'm down a total of 4.5lbs!! Woohoo, I'm very chuffed with that!
Thanks for the souper company ladies. I'm taking this week out of challenge, though will still be eating soup! Good luck to those starting today :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D Do you realise, you have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks on these challenges ! :worthy::worthy: You did the salad challenge the week before and lost 1.5lbs and now you've done the Soup one and lost a whopping 4.5lbs ! :eek::eek: So proud of you my friend :p that is so inspiring ! You've worked really hard these last few weeks and I mentioned that on your diary too ;), its so well deserved ! I'm jumping up and down for you right now ! :wee: Ok off to update your results on the spreadsheet :p, well done lovely ! :):)

Kay xx

Linda - I've just seen your stats, did you get your 3.5 stone award too ? :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, I'm really happy!
I did last week yes, just forgotten to put the banner in my sig I think. Can't see from phone, will update later on MacBook :)

Thanks Kay, I'm really happy!
I did last week yes, just forgotten to put the banner in my sig I think. Can't see from phone, will update later on MacBook :)

Okay I'm going to add that on the spreadsheet, well done hun, your truly amazing ! xx

Here it is :p :-

S49.jpg

Kay xx

Now my turn if anyone's still around :p, I lost 3lbs since last Monday and am super happy with that :). Okay going to go and update the spreadsheet with everyone's results.

I have not heard from Bethanie, I did send her a pm, not sure if she dropped out, I know she did a few days with us. I will post the results I have for now and will add hers after on her return, so you guys are not kept waiting ;).

Well done everyone, a fantastic start to the Soup Challenge ! :D Some amazing results ! I'll post the spreadsheet up in a mo, watch this space ............:p xx

Oh I'm really chuffed for you too Kay, that is well on the way back down the scales! Firmly in the 11s now :)

Thanks L, a loss feels particularly good when all your friends lose with you :D:D xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SOUP CHALLENGE W/B MON 29/09/2014 :D:D:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

Soup Challenge Results 29-10-14.png
Kay xx

Good luck to everyone starting The Soup Challenge this week. I hope these fantastic losses have inspired you all for the week ahead ! :D:D:D

images47UT9VG9.jpg ...looking forward to seeing some yummy pics of your soups this week :p:p:p .

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 6th October 2014 :D:D:D

This is the final list of participants for The Soup Challenge w/b Mon 6th October. If you would like to join, you will have to add your name for the following week on Mon 13th October ;).

- COUGHDROPS
- CHARLEYBAR
- DAISYBELL18
- HAPPYNANNA
- STILL SLIMMING SUZY
- UPNDOWN

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Soup Challenge Results 29-10-14.png
Kay xx

Your losses this week have inspired me! Well done.

I am so looking forward to a week of super soups. (Apple quarters and mug of peppermint tea in front of me as I type!)

Now my turn if anyone's still around :p, I lost 3lbs since last Monday and am super happy with that :). Okay going to go and update the spreadsheet with everyone's results.

I have not heard from Bethanie, I did send her a pm, not sure if she dropped out, I know she did a few days with us. I will post the results I have for now and will add hers after on her return, so you guys are not kept waiting ;).

Well done everyone, a fantastic start to the Soup Challenge ! :D Some amazing results ! I'll post the spreadsheet up in a mo, watch this space ............:p xx

Yayyyyy well done xxx

I've just seen the losses for last week. Well done everyone, fantastic results. I've just done my hour exercise, boy did that clock go slow :D Now I have jelly legs to match my jelly tummy :eek: Looking forward to my soup for lunch. Camera charged and ready, crossing fingers already ha ha xx

Looking forward to your pics Sue. Hope your legs have stopped trembling. What exercise were you doing? X

Date: 6 Oct
Cycle: Get Fit
Day of challenge : 1
Plan: Red
Water intake : 2 litres ( 2 glasses to go)
Carbs: None
Body magic: None
Syns: 10 ish Apple pie!
Soup: Chinese broth with pulled pork

Thank goodness today was a no body magic day - weather has been horrendous. Will have to dust off the kettlebell tomorrow

image-2060908340.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back