2. CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.1 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: Small portion of plain boiled rice
7. BODY MAGIC: 1hr walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 3
9. SOUP: Roasted pepper and tomato

Oh Wowzers ! :drool: CB that Soup looks amazing ! Yes please ! :D I love roasted peppers, I bet that soup was packed with flavour ! Well done for hitting all your targets. I hope your finding the water intake ok along with the soups. You've kept your syns really low, as long as your not having any cravings that's fine because you do have 10 to play with if you need them ;). Well done with the exercise too, that will burn off the carbs :D. I hope your enjoying the challenge so far hun, your doing amazing, keep it up. Look forward to your post tomorrow. Good luck for DAY 3 xx

Oh no hun hope your not in too much pain, going over to your diary now xx

Just the usual joint pains but some evenings its worse than others, for random reasons. The TENS will reduce it to a bearable level, along with my prescribed painkillers, so that I can, fingers crossed, get a reasonable nights sleep tonight. xx

1. DATE: Tues 30/09/2014
2. CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 2
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.1 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: Small portion of plain boiled rice
7. BODY MAGIC: 1hr walking
8. TOTAL SYNS: 3
9. SOUP: Roasted pepper and tomato

Ooh super bright colours, they look so enticing! Yummy :)

Not sure why my photos have posted in the wrong order? Obviously I roasted first then chopped into the pan!

Thanks both! It was delicious! A few chilli flakes in there too! Syns weren't meant to be that low, intended to have a little evening treat but my darling 2.5 yr old decided he didn't want to go to sleep and played up all evening until about half an hour ago! Doesn't happen often, I'm very lucky to have 2 good sleepers, but that finished me off for the evening, so I headed for bed! Didn't get to make my next soup so it will be a portion from the freezer tomorrow and will do it tomorrow night!
I'm finding the water fine, have always been a good drinker!

Hope you've all had good days! Night night! x

Thanks both! It was delicious! A few chilli flakes in there too! Syns weren't meant to be that low, intended to have a little evening treat but my darling 2.5 yr old decided he didn't want to go to sleep and played up all evening until about half an hour ago! Doesn't happen often, I'm very lucky to have 2 good sleepers, but that finished me off for the evening, so I headed for bed! Didn't get to make my next soup so it will be a portion from the freezer tomorrow and will do it tomorrow night!
I'm finding the water fine, have always been a good drinker ?

Hope you've all had good days!

Night night!
x

Your doing fab hun and I hope you have a good day 3 tomorrow :p, night night xx

UPDATE - for WED 01/10/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Okie tokie, going to call it a night folks. For those of you updating later tonight, I will catch up with your posts in the morning. Good luck for day 3 everyone, I'm looking forward to all the yummy soup pics tomorrow :p.

Kay xx

Posting pic really early as I will only have my phone with me all day.And posting from a phone is a pain in the a$$. :) Soup: Carrot and Orange(carrots,onion,celery,oranges)

Oooo nice - I just realised all three of my first soups are tomato based!! Need to try something not tomatoey - this looks lovely! x

Chicken and vegetable soup cooking :)
Just a quick question - would putting a sweet potato in be a no for red day soup or not? I didnt this time but for next time, as I have one to use up. If not I'll just bake it for tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back in action today!! Have a double portion of Red Day Soup defrosting, so going to have it on it's own for my lunch and with some BNS wedges on the side for dinner later.

(ps thanks to whoever left me a rep comment :eek: )

Hi Ladies, Good luck with this weeks challenge. I'll be joining you all next week xx

Yay ! :D Sue is back ! We missed ya ! Glad your joining us next week, I'm sure it will be a SOUP-ER week for everyone ! :p xx

Posting pic really early as I will only have my phone with me all day.And posting from a phone is a pain in the a$$. :)

Soup: Carrot and Orange(carrots,onion,celery,oranges)

1zxphso.jpg

Wowzers ! :D See now I remember when you did the Salad Challenge you added lovely fruit to your salads which made them really interesting and stand out. I had never tried that before, now your doing fruit in soup :p, I'm liking this, I will defo need to try this out, thanks for sharing CG :p xx

Chicken and vegetable soup cooking :)
Just a quick question - would putting a sweet potato in be a no for red day soup or not? I didnt this time but for next time, as I have one to use up. If not I'll just bake it for tomorrow. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yes hun, sweet potato would need to be syned on Red, but on the plus side, its not a lot of syns :) xx

Back in action today!! Have a double portion of Red Day Soup defrosting, so going to have it on it's own for my lunch and with some BNS wedges on the side for dinner later.

(ps thanks to whoever left me a rep comment :eek: )

Hey Niamh, looking forward to the yummy pics later, sounds delish ! :p xx

Think I will enjoy this challenge when I do it ;)

...`when you do it ? '......yeh ok, as long as its not summer next year :giggle:. Miss ya ! xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back