NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. DATE: Wed 1/10/2014
2. CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 3
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: None (Small amount of pasta but synned)
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: None
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10 Syns
9. SOUP: Minestrone soup. (Tinned plum tomatoes, onion, carrot, swede, red pepper, herbs, handful of pasta shells (included in syns)).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 40
2. CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 3
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.2 litres (if I finish this glass!!!!)
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: None
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5
9. SOUP: Chicken, bacon and veg from the freezer

Worried I'm doing this wrong after reading the comment above about syns in veg on a red day. Think I need to slope off and read my book!
Super busy busy day today so not been around a lot. Quieter day tomorrow. Hope everyone has had good days!

Oops sorry to cause confusion but as Kay said, the veg were bought ones, not plain. My Tesco order got substituted for something that must have had hidden oils or whatever, as it was higher syns than plain stir fry mix that I'd ordered and didnt look very good anyway, so I decided not to use it.
I'm sure you're doing fine, your pics look great! Keep it up and you're bound to have a great loss on Monday :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello everyone :), just got back from group. Sorry this is just a flying visit from me, I am having a day off the challenge today and am off out meeting my sister for lunch now. I will be back in a couple of hours and then will reply back to posts. Hope your all having a fab day 4 ! :p

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 6th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge next week, please copy paste this post and add your name to the list below, if you would like to continue onto week 2, add your names also :-

( )
to be confirmed

- CHARLEYBAR
- HAPPYNANNA
- (STILL SLIMMING SUZY)
- Coughdrops wk 2

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

Hope you have a great day off Kay. I won't be able to do the next 2 weeks soup challenges as I'll be away for 10 days from the 9th but would love to join in on the fourth one :) x

UPDATE - for FRI 03/10/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 bowls of Soup. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Kay xx

UPDATE - THURS 02/10/2014

Hi everyone :),

Just a quick update from me, I will reply to posts for day 3 and day 4, tomorrow morning. Hope you all had a cracking day today .:p Good luck for day 5 tomorrow everyone ;).

Kay xx

1.Date: Thurs 02/10/14
2.Cycle : Get Fit
3. Day of Challenge: 4
4. Plan: EE
5. Water/NAS: 2.4l water/squash plus 2 green teas
6. Carbs: sw chips
7. Exercise: Walked for nearly 1.5 hrs but not all of it was fast.
8. Total syns: Dairy Milk 4.5
9. Soup: Chicken and Vegetable - Leeks, carrots, onion, celery, cooked chopped chicken and black pepper, 2xlow salt stock cubes.
No photo but it was the same as yesterdays lunch.

Last edited:
5. Water: 2 litres plus a mint tea
6. Carbs: small portion of rice
7. Exercise: 20 min walk
8. Total syns: blackbean sauce 7
9. Soup: Veggie soup (bns, cauli, brocolli, onion, tomatos) with mixed beans, lentils and water chestnuts

Sorry Kay. Having one of those days! Will submit stats tomorrow but all on plan.

Hope everyone had a good day?
X

Sorry folks but I have been laid low with sore throat and temperature. Will need to cry off this week as I just can't focus on anything. Will be back next week if that's OK?

5. Water: 2.2l
6. Carbs: small portion of pasta
7. Exercise: 30 mins walking
8. Total syns: 0 (one of those days!!!)
9. Soup: Roasted pepper and tomato

Sorry folks but I have been laid low with sore throat and temperature. Will need to cry off this week as I just can't focus on anything. Will be back next week if that's OK?

Sorry to hear you are poorly hun. Hope you soon feel better and see you back on the challenge again soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Goooooooooood Morning everyone :D,

Hope your all doing well. I'm going to catch up on posts now, excited to see all those yummy soup posts :eating: xx

Posting pic really early as I will only have my phone with me all day.And posting from a phone is a pain in the a$$. :)

Soup: Carrot and Orange(carrots,onion,celery,oranges)

1zxphso.jpg

Sorry didn't post last night wasn't feeling too well and today I have woken up with a stinking cold so food will be the last thing on my mind. :(

Have just rung in work sick so having a duvet day catching up on the bake off which I missed last night as I was asleep. :)

Hello hun, sorry I'm behind on posts, just catching up now. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well CG, hope you feel better soon :hug99:, your soup did look delicious. No worries hun, let me know when your feeling better if you want to continue with the challenge or mark some days as day off from the challenge, I will wait for your reply, hope you feel better soon ;) xx

Hi, just catching up on yesterday and today's posts. Work's been crazy so I missed my day 2 post.

1. DATE: Tue 30/9/2014
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 2
4. PLAN: Green
6. CARBS TODAY: 1 cup of rice.
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: 45 mins walking.
9. SOUP: Spiced lentil, vegetable and pea. (Red lentils, carrots, onion, celery, garden peas, stock cube, herbs, curry powder)

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 3
6. CARBS TODAY: None (Small amount of pasta but synned)
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: None
9. SOUP: Minestrone soup. (Tinned plum tomatoes, onion, carrot, swede, red pepper, herbs, handful of pasta shells (included in syns)).

Hope you have a great day off Kay. I won't be able to do the next 2 weeks soup challenges as I'll be away for 10 days from the 9th but would love to join in on the fourth one :) x

Well done Bethanie :p your doing fab on the challenge hun. I'm missing your day 4 post, but well done on day 2 and 3 :). Your soups look really yummy, I hope they filled you up too. Well done on hitting all your targets for syns, exercise and water. We're past the halfway mark now on the challenge, only a few days to go ! Woohoo ! Hope your feeling the difference. Good luck with day 5 today and I look forward to your posts later ;).

Also glad you'll be continuing the challenge in a few weeks time :D yay ! It would be great to have you back with us :).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back