Not open for further replies.
1. DATE: Fri 03/10/2014
2. CYCLE : TURBO

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 5
4. PLAN: RED
5. WATER INTAKE: 3L
6. CARBS TODAY: None
7. BODY MAGIC: 40 minutes Kettlebells & 45 minutes walk
8. TOTAL SYNS: 6.5 for a Kay cheescake - chewy d base, quark & white choc options & raspberries :D
9. SOUP: 1 bowl veggie & 1 roasted pepper & tomato

I want to see a pic of the Kay cheesecake :D yum yum. Well done on a fab day 5 hun :), your doing smashing this week ! Your soup sounds delish, would love to have seen a pic :p. Woohoo ! with the water, you must be swimming already :p . You've done brill on the exercise too. I know you will see a fab loss on Monday, fingers crossed :). Good luck for day 6, its the weekend, its gonna be tough, but only 2 days left now, we can do this ! :D xx

1.Date: Fri 03/10/14
2.Cycle : Get Fit
3. Day of Challenge: 5
4. Plan: Red
5. Water/NAS: 2l plus two green teas (bit less than usual for me as busy decorating and moving furniture)
6. Carbs: None
7. Exercise: Oops worked very hard today, decorating and moving stuff around. No rest for the wicked I'm afraid.
8. Total syns: Alpen Light 3, Dairy Milk 4.5
9. Soup: Butternut squash (same as earlier in the week) as we were not at home I didn't get a piccy, sorry Kay.

Thoroughly exhausted, so much for a rest day but needs must, my grandson now has a newly decorated bedroom and his old room is a playroom/computer room. I'll rest NOW :rolleyes: eating my choccy with a cup of green tea

Yay ! :p Evening L. How are you hun ? :) Well done on a fab day 5 ! Exercise, exercise all the way for you this week :p, poor L. Well at least you can enjoy your yummy choc now and I'm sure your grandson is gonna love the room :D. Well done for hitting all your targets hun. Butternut soup sounds perfect ;). Hope you enjoy your soups over the weekend. Good luck for day 6, looking forward to your post tomorrow night :) xx

UPDATE - for SAT 04/10/2014 - DAY 6 OF CHALLENGE :)

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and the other meal must be your carb free Soup. Today you must do 30 mins of exercise minimum. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 6

Today is a GREEN/EE day. You are allowed one carb meal and you must have x2 bowls of Soup.. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 10 syns allowed if you need them

Yay ! :p Evening L. How are you hun ? :) Well done on a fab day 5 ! Exercise, exercise all the way for you this week :p, poor L. Well at least you can enjoy your yummy choc now and I'm sure your grandson is gonna love the room :D. Well done for hitting all your targets hun. Butternut soup sounds perfect ;). Hope you enjoy your soups over the weekend. Good luck for day 6, looking forward to your post tomorrow night :) xx

Hi Kay, love the sound of your soup too, I love lentil dahl but have never made it myself, I will have to have a go!
I've done far too much lifting, carrying and painting than is good for me, I know but well, needs must and he was soooo excited to sleep in there, he was asking if he could go to bed just after six (he normally is allowed to stay up on Friday night till half seven, so that's how excited he was). She texted me a while ago and said he had three stories and was just laying there looking so happy and its not even properly finished yet. Aw, I love that little man, he's been really good since he started school and he's been through a lot while she was poorly, so he deserves his 'new' room.
Anyway, I stayed entirely on plan for the challenge, so I'm happy. Won't do too much tomorrow, just my normal walking. x

Too late its in my tum! But I have some quark & options mix left for tomorrow so will take a picture then plus should get some of my soups too as will be at home rather than work.

Its weird I drink way more than I thought - 2litres mineral water, squash & not counting all my coffees!!

Hope everyone has lovely weekend planned :D

Oh excited ! :p Looking forward to your yummy pics tomorrow now :D. It's good your drinking lots, it sure will help with the scales on Monday, keep it up hun ;) xx

Hi Kay, love the sound of your soup too, I love lentil dahl but have never made it myself, I will have to have a go!
I've done far too much lifting, carrying and painting than is good for me, I know but well, needs must and he was soooo excited to sleep in there, he was asking if he could go to bed just after six (he normally is allowed to stay up on Friday night till half seven, so that's how excited he was). She texted me a while ago and said he had three stories and was just laying there looking so happy and its not even properly finished yet. Aw, I love that little man, he's been really good since he started school and he's been through a lot while she was poorly, so he deserves his 'new' room.
Anyway, I stayed entirely on plan for the challenge, so I'm happy. Won't do too much tomorrow, just my normal walking. x

Hey L, that's so sweet :p, all your hard work paid off although the bunny was going to tell you off about the lifting since your not well :patback: but your story has made it sound worth it :). I'm glad in all of this you have managed to stay so focused on the challenge. I am really hoping you see a fab loss on Monday. It's the weekend, the toughest time for all of us. If we can all get through the next 2 days on plan then I think we will all smash it on Monday ! :D fingers crossed xx

Hi everyone, for those of you posting later tonight, I will catch up with posts in the morning. Good luck for day 6 everyone :).

Kay xx

Hey L, that's so sweet :p, all your hard work paid off although the bunny was going to tell you off about the lifting since your not well :patback: but your story has made it sound worth it :). I'm glad in all of this you have managed to stay so focused on the challenge. I am really hoping you see a fab loss on Monday. It's the weekend, the toughest time for all of us. If we can all get through the next 2 days on plan then I think we will all smash it on Monday ! :D fingers crossed xx

Thanks Kay, it was worth it and will be even nicer tomorrow when we go and arrange his toys and put some nice colourful framed paintings (his) on the walls. I'm VERY focussed this week, really hoping for a good reported loss on Monday! Hopefully I'll be busy enough to not go off plan, its easier for me when I'm busy. On Sunday we are having a family roast, but I'm fine with that and will be busy looking after everyone else, so not too tempted to go off plan.

Good luck everyone, for the weekend ahead. Make the most of your last two days, for the best losses on Monday :)

Hi Kay, out and about today, so just popping in w/ yesterday's post.
Will try to get back tonight with today's update.

2. CYCLE : get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (milk and some jellies)
9. SOUP: veg and chicken. Same as earlier in the week

Xx

Sent from my phone... if I can work it properly

Same foodage as yesterday for me tonight, boring, but hey I'm still on plan :p. xx

1. DATE: Sat 04/10/2014

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 6
4. PLAN: Green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L (0.5L to go)
7. BODY MAGIC: 1.5 Hours at the Gym :D
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5 (Protein Shake, 5)
9. SOUP: x2 Bowls Dal Soup (Indian Yellow Lentil Soup)

Last edited:

5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L so far!
6. CARBS TODAY: Chewy D for my cheesecake
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour aerobic DVD
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5.5 ( 2 for options & 3.5 for chocolate)
9. SOUP: Butter Bean & veg (tastier than it looks!) Pea & bacon with some extra pulled pork

Have also added picture of my fab Kay style cheesecake :D

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    713 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    613.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0562.jpg
    IMG_0562.jpg
    735.1 KB · Views: 38
1.Date: Sat 04/10/14
3. Day of Challenge: 6
4. Plan: EE
5. Water/NAS: 2.4l plus one green tea
6. Carbs: Mashed potato
7. Exercise: Half hour walk, nearly turned into a run on last bit as it was pouring!
8. Total syns: Alpen Light 3, Dairy Milk 4.5 Cornflour 1syn in sauce this evening
9. Soup: Tomato, Carrot and Red Pepper, also had onion, leek, chicken stock and black pepper in, then part blitzed.

Evening everyone :), I'm just watching X factor now :p, will be on after that to reply to posts tonight, hope you all had a super day ! :D xx

5. Water: 2l, mint tea
6. Carbs: baked spud
7. Exercise: 45 mins on beach with pooch
8. Total syns: 6
9. Soup: same as Thurs- spicy veg, mixed beans, lentils, water chestnuts

Hi Kay, out and about today, so just popping in w/ yesterday's post.
Will try to get back tonight with today's update.

2. CYCLE : get fit
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS: 10 (milk and some jellies)
9. SOUP: veg and chicken. Same as earlier in the week

Xx

5. Water: 2l, mint tea
6. Carbs: baked spud
7. Exercise: 45 mins on beach with pooch
8. Total syns: 6
9. Soup: same as Thurs- spicy veg, mixed beans, lentils, water chestnuts

Well done Niamh :p, fab day 5 and 6 hun. Your spicy veg soup sounds delish :). Well done for hitting all your targets with water, exercise and syns. Hope you've enjoyed the challenge this week. Good luck for the final day, day 7 :D its the most important one, no carbs allowed. I know you'll do super ! xx

5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5L so far!
6. CARBS TODAY: Chewy D for my cheesecake
7. BODY MAGIC: 1 hour aerobic DVD
8. TOTAL SYNS: 5.5 ( 2 for options & 3.5 for chocolate)
9. SOUP: Butter Bean & veg (tastier than it looks!) Pea & bacon with some extra pulled pork

Have also added picture of my fab Kay style cheesecake :D

Omg ! :drool: the bunny wants some cheesecake :D. That looks gorgeous Shelley ! I want the recipe please :p. Well done on a fab day 6 hun. Your soup looks SOUPER ! :D You've done fab hitting all your targets too. An extra pat on the back for all of you, its the weekend and you've all pulled through ! :p Bravo ! Only 1 day to go ! Good luck for day 7 hun, I hope you do smashing xx

5. Water/NAS: 2.4l plus one green tea
6. Carbs: Mashed potato
7. Exercise: Half hour walk, nearly turned into a run on last bit as it was pouring!
8. Total syns: Alpen Light 3, Dairy Milk 4.5 Cornflour 1syn in sauce this evening
9. Soup: Tomato, Carrot and Red Pepper, also had onion, leek, chicken stock and black pepper in, then part blitzed.

Yay ! :clap: Well done L. Fab day 6 hun :p. You've gone all Turbo this week with your water intake :D well done ! You've done brill on keeping the carbs down and syns . Hope you've enjoyed your soups this week hun. Good luck for the final day, lets all make it count with zero carbs tomorrow ! :p Looking forward to your final post for this challenge xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back