1. Date 7th Oct 2014
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Wk2 Day 2
4. Plan EE
5. Water intake 2.5
6. Carbs today: potato with my dinner
7. Body magic: short walk with mutt
8. Total syns 10
9. Soup: spicy bean and vegetables. Have a pic on my phone, I'll upload it separately.

Hey Niamh :p, well done for staying on plan on your Anniversary hun, if that was me I would have done a lot more damage :D. You've done brill hitting all your targets and your spicy bean soup sounds really yummy, looking forward to the pic later :). Well done on the exercise and water intake, your doing fab. Good luck with day 3, hope you do super ! xx

Hey Niamh :p, well done for staying on plan on your Anniversary hun, if that was me I would have done a lot more damage :D. You've done brill hitting all your targets and your spicy bean soup sounds really yummy, looking forward to the pic later :). Well done on the exercise and water intake, your doing fab. Good luck with day 3, hope you do super ! xx

Thanks Kay. I would normally do more damage too! But we're going out for dinner on Fri night, so can you mark that as my day off? I didn't want to go OTT two nights this week.

UPDATE - Wed 08/10/2014

Morning ladies :p,

Think I've caught up now, your all doing so well ! I won't be on mins today because I will be leaving soon to go to mums to help her out, we have guests this evening, so don't think I will be back in time this evening. There is also the possibility that I may have to stay over at my aunts the next few days as she is unwell and I will be looking after her, so I may not be back till Saturday, not sure yet. Please continue posting, encourage and motivate each other like you always do :), I will reply to all your posts as soon as I am back, promise ;). If you need days off, just post on here what day you are having, that will be fine. I am now going to post the daily schedule for day 4 and day 5 in advance, for you to follow. Take care everyone, hope you all have a SOUPER week ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - for THURS 09/10/2014 - DAY 4 OF CHALLENGE :p

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your Soup must be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 4

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You must have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. Today you need to do 1 hour of exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

UPDATE - for FRI 10/10/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 bowls of Soup. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Kay xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 13th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 13th October, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- ANJU100
- CHARLEYBAR
- KAY003

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

Kay - I'd like to do a second week next week on the fab Soup Challenge W/B Mon 13th October2014. Thanks again for organising the challenges and good luck to you next week!

- ANJU100
- CHARLEYBAR
- KAY003
- UPNDOWN

UPDATE - Wed 08/10/2014

Morning ladies :p,

Think I've caught up now, your all doing so well ! I won't be on mins today because I will be leaving soon to go to mums to help her out, we have guests this evening, so don't think I will be back in time this evening. There is also the possibility that I may have to stay over at my aunts the next few days as she is unwell and I will be looking after her, so I may not be back till Saturday, not sure yet. Please continue posting, encourage and motivate each other like you always do :), I will reply to all your posts as soon as I am back, promise ;). If you need days off, just post on here what day you are having, that will be fine. I am now going to post the daily schedule for day 4 and day 5 in advance, for you to follow. Take care everyone, hope you all have a SOUPER week ! :D

Kay xx

Thx Kay - hope all goes well at you Mum's and with your Aunt - don't worry about us - we'll keep on posting and supporting xx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 13th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 13th October, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- ANJU100
- CHARLEYBAR
- KAY003
- UPNDOWN

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

1. Date 8 Oct
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Two
4. Plan Red
5. Water intake 2
6. Carbs today: none
7. Body magic: zilch it has been torrential rain all day!
8. Total syns 10 (angel delight and shape yogurt)
9. Soup: vegetable soup

1. Date: 8 Oct 2014
2. Cycle: Get Fit
3. Day of challenge: 3
4. Plan: Red
5. Water intake: 2l
7. Body magic: walk 35 mins
8. Total syns: 8 - choc
9. Soup: spinach and celery soup

1. Date: 8 Oct 2014
2. Cycle: Get Fit
3. Day of challenge: Wk 2 Day 3
4. Plan: Red
5. Water intake: 2l
7. Body magic: none
8. Total syns: 10
9. Soup: chicken and veg soup (from freezer again!)

Well done on the week so far everyone, you're all much better at making interesting soups than I am!

I won't be taking part next week, but hope to start again w/c 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back