NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I probably did, coz we posted quite a few between us

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yep at least its good to know we have back up :D, god we did do a lot last year didn't we ? what happened to us this year Von ? :p hehe xx

I often have:
1. Syn free yogurt like a fruit Mullerlight with a banana and I always at 1 hot drink as find it fills me up!
2. boiled egg (sometimes do a hard boiled one and some bacon the night b4 and reheat on red days) and a piece of fruit
3. magic porage - soak oats (HEB)in syn free yog and serve with thawed frozen berries
4. If u go to class u cd have hi fi bars (HEB on green days) with fruit or syn free yogurt
5. Low fat quorn sausages cooked the night b4 and warmed up - pretty sure they're still free - does anyone know?
6. Fry lighted egg/omelette and beans on green
7. Fry lighted egg/omelette and mushrooms

Good luck!

Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! :D Your a star ! Thanks for this post hun :), that's gonna help a lot of people with breakfast ideas. :p xx

yep at least its good to know we have back up :D, god we did do a lot last year didn't we ? what happened to us this year Von ? :p hehe xx

Being back at work affected me , but even before that I was doing well up to my op , since then it's gone t!ts up, but I need to sort myself out can't keep using that as an excuse

Being back at work affected me , but even before that I was doing well up to my op , since then it's gone t!ts up, but I need to sort myself out can't keep using that as an excuse

I think we need to get our drive and focus back to really want it this time (me as well). I'm hoping the challenge will help all of us next week :) xx

Vonnie I'm coming to your diary in a mo ........

Right night night everyone, think I've caught up on here. I think Niamh and DB have some missing posts. Hope you can all update by tomorrow. Good luck for day 7 everyone hope you all do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - for SUN 12/10/2014 - DAY 7 - LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE :clap:

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED Day. No carbs are allowed. You must have protein and fibre in your meals. You must have one Soup as a maincourse for the day. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise.. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 7

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. You must eat protein and fibre only. You must have x2 bowls of Soup (carb free) today. Today is a Rest Day, no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns allowed maximum

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 13th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 13th October, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- ANGELICHEX
- CHARLEYBAR
- DAISYBELL18
- JOSEPHSMUMMY
- KAY003
- MARIAVON
- ROSIEPOPS
- SNOWBRYNEICH
- UPNDOWN

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

I think we need to get our drive and focus back to really want it this time (me as well). I'm hoping the challenge will help all of us next week :) xx

That's exactly it,
I definitely need to get focused , I want to lose this weight so bad , but I need to work at it there's no magic wand to help

Can I have day 6 as day off please? Grandchildren turned up so GD does the cooking. She's 13 next week! No soup but we did have SW curry.

Back tomorrow

Can I have day 6 as day off please? Grandchildren turned up so GD does the cooking. She's 13 next week! No soup but we did have SW curry.

Back tomorrow

Hey DB :), of course you can lovely, family time is important ;). Looking forward to your day 7 post tonight xx

UPDATE -SUN 12/10/2014

All of you who are weighing Monday morning, please can you confirm back to me if I have your details correct for the results spreadsheet for tomorrow. Thank you.

Kay xx

NAME / NUMBER OF DAYS ON CHALLENGE

Happynanna - 7
Upndown - 7
Daisybell18 - 6
Coughdrops - 6

UPDATE - SUN 12/10/2014

Missing Posts -

There are still a few missing posts from some members which need to be updated by the end of today as it is the last day of the challenge. If you are updating late tonight, please can you make sure you have read all my updates for the week. Good luck everyone for day 7, its the final day of the challenge, let's make it count ! :D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 12/10/2014

THOSE OF YOU WEIGHING TOMORROW FOR YOUR RESULTS, PLEASE READ THIS ;)

What To Expect From Your Results

Just a quick word from me about your weigh in results every Monday. Please be aware that although we are all doing the same challenge, our bodies work differently and results may vary. The last time we did this challenge we had losses varying from 1lb to 5.5lbs in one week. Please do not feel disheartened if you have not lost as much as the next person, remember we are all different. I cannot guarantee how much each person will lose, not even for myself but I do know if you stick with it you will see a loss. If your result is not as much as you were hoping for, please remember that the number on the scale is not the only thing that is important. There are other factors that can affect your losses like TOTM, all these things should also be taken into consideration. Also you may see good inch losses even if you don't achieve a big number on the scale. The other huge benefit of doing this challenge is the goodness you are giving your body with all the fibre, exercise and water, the health benefits are huge. Some people (like myself) take 2 weeks for the loss to show up, our body sometimes is playing catch up with us. I have had weeks in the past where I have been really good on plan but the scales have not moved but the following week it catches up and its a good number. There are some lucky people where the loss shows up in the same week, we are all different.

So moral of the story is, please don't use the number to measure your Success on the challenge, there are so many other positives that you will come away with, which you must applaud and celebrate for yourself :clap: . I want everyone to be happy on results day :p (which is Mondays on this challenge ), if I see any doom and gloom faces :(, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny :asskick: ! You've all been warned ! :D:D:D

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 12/10/2014

Reporting your results tomorrow :)

Please can you all make sure you have posted your loss and achievements by 11am tomorrow. This is because I will need time to collate all the data and do the spreadsheet. If anyone reports their loss in the evening then I will not be able to add their loss to the spreadsheet till the evening :rolleyes: so please bare this in mind . Thanks everyone. :)

Kay xx

UPDATE - SUN 12/10/2014

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR TOMORROW

ACHIEVEMENTS AFTER THE CHALLENGE :p

In the results spreadsheet which I will post up tomorrow with the group loss, there is a section on `Achievements after The Salad Challenge ' . When you report your losses to me tomorrow morning, please be aware we are not just celebrating the loss but also if you have entered a new stone bracket or if the loss has made you achieve a new stone award. Please make sure you mention this in the morning with your figure, this is very important :).

Kay

UPDATE - SUN 12/10/2014

THOSE OF YOU WEIGHING TOMORROW FOR YOUR RESULTS, PLEASE READ THIS ;)

What To Expect From Your Results

Just a quick word from me about your weigh in results every Monday. Please be aware that although we are all doing the same challenge, our bodies work differently and results may vary. The last time we did this challenge we had losses varying from 1lb to 5.5lbs in one week. Please do not feel disheartened if you have not lost as much as the next person, remember we are all different. I cannot guarantee how much each person will lose, not even for myself but I do know if you stick with it you will see a loss. If your result is not as much as you were hoping for, please remember that the number on the scale is not the only thing that is important. There are other factors that can affect your losses like TOTM, all these things should also be taken into consideration. Also you may see good inch losses even if you don't achieve a big number on the scale. The other huge benefit of doing this challenge is the goodness you are giving your body with all the fibre, exercise and water, the health benefits are huge. Some people (like myself) take 2 weeks for the loss to show up, our body sometimes is playing catch up with us. I have had weeks in the past where I have been really good on plan but the scales have not moved but the following week it catches up and its a good number. There are some lucky people where the loss shows up in the same week, we are all different.

So moral of the story is, please don't use the number to measure your Success on the challenge, there are so many other positives that you will come away with, which you must applaud and celebrate for yourself :clap: . I want everyone to be happy on results day :p (which is Mondays on this challenge ), if I see any doom and gloom faces :(, you'll get a flying kick from the bunny :asskick: ! You've all been warned ! :D:D:D

Kay xx
Thx Kay - weird that I read that just now cos when I got up this morning I felt bloated and thought oh no - might not get a big loss 2moro - but for once I don't care - the biggest thing for me this week is that I've stuck to the plan and can tell I've lost some flab (apart from bloated tum but even that's only temporary!). So thx Kay for all ur hard work :) Grrrr wanted to 'send' u some flowers but iPad will only let me post from the basic list of graphics! Good luck to all for the final day and well done for sticking it out :D xx

UPDATE -SUN 12/10/2014

All of you who are weighing Monday morning, please can you confirm back to me if I have your details correct for the results spreadsheet for tomorrow. Thank you.

Kay xx

NAME / NUMBER OF DAYS ON CHALLENGE

Happynanna - 7
Upndown - 7
Daisybell18 - 6
Coughdrops - 6

Yes - amazingly to me at least - I will have managed 7 days on plan for the first time in 2 months - so whatever the scales say 2moro the challenge has been a major success for me YAY!!

Yes - amazingly to me at least - I will have managed 7 days on plan for the first time in 2 months - so whatever the scales say 2moro the challenge has been a major success for me YAY!!

I posted this on my diary Linda, but posting it again on here if you missed it :p, you've been amazing this week hun and should be well proud of yourself, we all are :hug99:.

------
You've done fantastically well this week Linda and have been so inspiring to many. Your focus and determination has been admirable ;). Well done on completing the whole week on the challenge. I'm so happy for you. I know only too well how hard it is to get back in the zone :rolleyes:. Let's continue on this weightloss train together and kick some more butt ! :asskick: :p:p

2015 here we come ! :D :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: :D

Kay xx

I posted this on my diary Linda, but posting it again on here if you missed it :p, you've been amazing this week hun and should be well proud of yourself, we all are :hug99:.

------
You've done fantastically well this week Linda and have been so inspiring to many. Your focus and determination has been admirable ;). Well done on completing the whole week on the challenge. I'm so happy for you. I know only too well how hard it is to get back in the zone :rolleyes:. Let's continue on this weightloss train together and kick some more butt ! :asskick: :p:p

2015 here we come ! :D :superwoman::superwoman::superwoman: :D

Kay xx
Thx again Kay - I've just caught up with ur lovely diary x

Hope everyone has a good result day tomorrow.

I have made Roasted tomato soup I posted, the celery and sweetcorn recipe someone else posted, and some lentil and veg (lots of things chucked into together. Couldn't make the cauliflower cheese one as ran out of cheese spread so I was will make that if I don't have enough portions of tomato soup as if I leave the potato out it can be a red day soup. I didn't have enough tupperware for all my soup so someone from my sw group has kindly popped round with some foil cartons for me so am feeling really prepared for this week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back