NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that just reminded me kay , did you look at your plant nanny ?
Have you planted a new one ready for tomorrow,
I've planted a cyclamen :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah ? I will be.... Going to use my weight from tomorrow as my starting weight as have not been to group yet on October due to various things!!

ok hun its in the off topic section, I'll put you down as hols for the first week and wait for you to post on there to add your stats to the spreadsheet :D xx

Oh that just reminded me kay , did you look at your plant nanny ?
Have you planted a new one ready for tomorrow,
I've planted a cyclamen :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope you reminded me, I must do that, thanks Von :p xx

I think because its your 1st week try and follow the same pattern as the others otherwise you might get confused because your not doing the same day as the rest if that makes sense ;) xx

Hi Kay,
I'm going to do the challenge as you have set it out with no zumba tonight.
X

Sorry for the delay, we had little internet access at weekend

1. Date 11 Oct
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Wk 2 day 6
4. Plan Extra Easy
5. Water intake 2 litres
6. Carbs today: mashed potato
7. Body magic: walk on beach with hubby and doggy
8. Total syns 10
9. Soup: spicy mixed veg and mixed bean

1. Date 12 Oct
2. Cycle Get Fit
3. Day of challenge Wk 2 day 7
4. Plan red
5. Water intake 2 litres
6. Carbs today: none
7. Body magic: none
8. Total syns 10
9. Soup: chicken and vegetable broth

Kay, I did my 6 days, and am down 1 lb. I am very happy with that as I was out on Friday night and went over my syns, so it takes my system a few days to get rid of the alcohol!

Wishing a great week to everyone continuing / starting today. I hope to be back next week but it depends on where I am working!

Hi Kay, which is best then? Swap the day or leave it? I want to get the best result I can and it's not the end of the world me missing one class x
Sorry for confusing u - good luck - it's a great challenge!

Kay, I did my 6 days, and am down 1 lb. I am very happy with that as I was out on Friday night and went over my syns, so it takes my system a few days to get rid of the alcohol!

Wishing a great week to everyone continuing / starting today. I hope to be back next week but it depends on where I am working!
Great result after a night out!

Chuffed to report a 3.5 loss - good luck to everyone!

EDITED: Did myself out of half a pound on original post duh! The challenge has also got me back on track after my hol (which ended on Sept 2 and I've been struggling since!).

Last edited:
Woohoo! Well done Upndown, today it's a good DOWN! :)

Well done Coughdrops too, you may well see a further loss later in the week then :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
Thx Cloudy - yes I'm chuffed esp cos I lasted the week!

Thanks guys, and well done Upndown!

I can't commit to the challenge this week but I really enjoy having soup for my lunch so I am going to definitely have a few bowls over the next 7 days.

Hi Kay, Here's my WI for this weeks challenge. I've lost 4lbs hooray. Sorry I have to rush to help OH with work but I will catch up later. Thanks for a great challenge,

Happynanna Week 1 7 Days , Turbo challenge 4lbs loss

Thanks again. Speak soon xx
Wow well done!

Gooooooooooooooooooood Morning everyone ! :p x

Sorry I'm late, just made my cuppa :coffee: excited ...:D Right going to catch up now ............. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back