Status
Not open for further replies.
1.DATE: MON 13/10/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE Gym TOTAL 90 mins - 2 circuits (40 mins), extra weights for arms and back (30 mins), interval training (20 mins)
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 5.5 syns - aldi toffee yoghurt (1) benefit bar (2.5) options (2)
9. SOUP: Chicken, courgette & spinach Soup (chicken breast, courgette, spinach, green pepper, celery, fresh tarragon, knorr stock pot) &

Tomato soup ( Chopped tomatoes, red pepper, yellow pepper, pepper, basil,) topped with chicken breast (not in pic!)

Hope this is ok for the challenge? I feel so full for a low carb diet! Had mango for breakfast and then melon and a yog for snacks :)

Still have the benefit bar and hot choccy made with my HExA milk to have along with my dried fruit HExB!!

Attachments

• image-810927829.jpg
    image-810927829.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 30
  • image-1673494416.jpg
    image-1673494416.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 25
EDITED: Cos I forgot to syn the sausage!!

DATE: 13 October
DAY 1
PLAN: red day
WATER: 2L
CARBS: none
BODY MAGIC: rest day
SYNS: 7 - ice cream, 3.2 for low fat sausage = 10.2 so gone over!
SOUP: veg soup - onion, celery, carrots, tinned tomato, cabbage, garlic. seasoning, basil, veg stock (free cos it's water I've saved from boiling veg)

Well done to those above who've had a great start and good luck to you all for tomorrow!

Thx to the 2 kind ppl here who've given me reputation comments - very kind!!

Sorry I'm late hun. Well done on a fab start to week 2 Linda ! :D Your veg soup sounds packed with fibre which is great ! :p Well done on hitting all your targets today. Don't worry about the little going over syns, its minimal ;). Good luck for day 2 lovely, I hope you do smashing ! :):)

Kay xx

1.DATE: MON 13/10/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 1
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE Gym TOTAL 90 mins - 2 circuits (40 mins), extra weights for arms and back (30 mins), interval training (20 mins)
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 5.5 syns - aldi toffee yoghurt (1) benefit bar (2.5) options (2)
9. SOUP: Chicken, courgette & spinach Soup (chicken breast, courgette, spinach, green pepper, celery, fresh tarragon, knorr stock pot) &

Tomato soup ( Chopped tomatoes, red pepper, yellow pepper, pepper, basil,) topped with chicken breast (not in pic!)

Hope this is ok for the challenge? I feel so full for a low carb diet! Had mango for breakfast and then melon and a yog for snacks :)

Still have the benefit bar and hot choccy made with my HExA milk to have along with my dried fruit HExB!!

Well done CB ! :D Fab start to the challenge ! Your chicken & courgette soup looks lovely in the pics :). Well done on hitting all your targets. Please make sure you do take the planned rest days in the week when they come up later ;). Well done for staying within syns. I'm glad your feeling full, the fibre and water will give you that feeling :), its a good sign. Good luck for day 2 lovely, I'm looking forward to seeing your post tomorrow :p. xx

UPDATE - for TUES 14/10/2014 - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal of the day must be your Soup which will be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals or you can have x2 servings in one meal. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum.

Sorry I'm late hun. Well done on a fab start to week 2 Linda ! :D Your veg soup sounds packed with fibre which is great ! :p Well done on hitting all your targets today. Don't worry about the little going over syns, its minimal ;). Good luck for day 2 lovely, I hope you do smashing ! :):)

Kay xx
Thx Kay - I feel so much better now I'm back in the zone!! Well done on your day too - we'll both lose those gains very quickly at this rate!

Thx Kay - I feel so much better now I'm back in the zone!! Well done on your day too - we'll both lose those gains very quickly at this rate!

Oh I really hope so Linda, though I was telling L today on her diary, I had a slight wobble in the afternoon :rolleyes:, huge choccy and biccy cravings but I stuck to it. I think by day 3, things start to get easier and all the water we drink helps too :). I hope we all have a fab week lovely xx

Oh I really hope so Linda, though I was telling L today on her diary, I had a slight wobble in the afternoon :rolleyes:, huge choccy and biccy cravings but I stuck to it. I think by day 3, things start to get easier and all the water we drink helps too :). I hope we all have a fab week lovely xx

Well done on resisting - yes I find Day 3 is often the turning point!

I've just realised my cauliflower cheese soup has carbs in! I used 100g potato and synned it- does that mean its ok on a red?
Also tomo being green do I get my Hexb and a small portion carbs or is it either or? I'm confusing myself! Lol x

Hello hun, you did right to syn the potato in the cauli soup. Ideally it is more suited for a Green or EE day, not red. Also on Green & EE you can have your HEX's and a small portion of carbs, hope this helps ;) xx

Hello hun, you did right to syn the potato in the cauli soup. Ideally it is more suited for a Green or EE day, not red. Also on Green & EE you can have your HEX's and a small portion of carbs, hope this helps ;) xx

That's fab thanks Kay. Just two portions left so ill have one today and no doubt OH will polish the rest off anyway. Ill do something different for red day tomoro! X

That's fab thanks Kay. Just two portions left so ill have one today and no doubt OH will polish the rest off anyway. Ill do something different for red day tomoro! X

I keep reading about your cauliflower cheese soup and so want to try it but I couldn't get a cauliflower yesterday, grr. Will have to be Friday now, I can't wait, it sounds really delish! x

I keep reading about your cauliflower cheese soup and so want to try it but I couldn't get a cauliflower yesterday, grr. Will have to be Friday now, I can't wait, it sounds really delish! x

Lol I keep reading about it everywhere too! Cauliflowers are so cheap right now as well its great. I'm going to use it as a lasagne white sauce next time I make it- you'll see why when you taste it :) xx

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in to post a recipe for Courgette soup at the request of Kay!

Courgette Soup

2 courgettes
1 potato
1 onion
2 vegetable stock cubes
Enough water to cover the vegetables

Chop veg into average sized chunks, cover with vegetable stock, cook until potatoes are tender and blend.

It's as simple as that! If you leave out the potato it's rather watery but still perfectly edible. I've also swapped out the potato for broccoli before (stalks and all) and it's quite nice also. It makes about 3 - 4 portions and is a great way to get some superfree in!

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in to post a recipe for Courgette soup at the request of Kay! Courgette Soup 2 courgettes 1 potato 1 onion 2 vegetable stock cubes Enough water to cover the vegetables Chop veg into average sized chunks, cover with vegetable stock, cook until potatoes are tender and blend. It's as simple as that! If you leave out the potato it's rather watery but still perfectly edible. I've also swapped out the potato for broccoli before (stalks and all) and it's quite nice also. It makes about 3 - 4 portions and is a great way to get some superfree in!

Oh that sounds yummy xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in to post a recipe for Courgette soup at the request of Kay!

Courgette Soup

2 courgettes
1 potato
1 onion
2 vegetable stock cubes
Enough water to cover the vegetables

Chop veg into average sized chunks, cover with vegetable stock, cook until potatoes are tender and blend.

It's as simple as that! If you leave out the potato it's rather watery but still perfectly edible. I've also swapped out the potato for broccoli before (stalks and all) and it's quite nice also. It makes about 3 - 4 portions and is a great way to get some superfree in!

Ruby :p, thank you so much for sharing your recipe with everyone, I really appreciate it :). Just so you all know, Ruby did one of my Soup challenges last year and she lost a whopping 5lbs in one week :eek::D. I was looking at what soups she ate that week and she mentioned the Courgette Soup, so I asked her on her diary if she doesn't mind sharing the recipe with everyone. Looks like Courgettes have some slimming properties :D, I know Charleybar made a yummy Courgette Soup with Chicken last night, that looked delicious too. Hope you are all getting inspired by these yummy recipes. I am defo going to give this one a try at some point ;). Thanks Ruby once again, your a star hun ! :hug99:

Kay xx

View attachment 156444

My cauliflower cheese soup :) x

Afternoon Rosie :p, wow your Cauli and Cheese Soup has really taken off with everybody :D. The pics looks gorgeous hun :drool: !
Thanks for sharing ;). Looking forward to your post later tonight hun xx

UPDATE Tues 14-10-2014

Hi everyone :),

Just an update from me. Unfortunately I won't be around on mins for a few days (more about that on my diary). I will still be doing the challenge though and will post my updates on Saturday on my return ;). Those of you who have done the challenge before, please keep posting your updates daily. You all know the plan very well, keep inspiring one another and motivating one another through out the week like you always have :p. If you need a day off in the week (you can take one day off on the challenge), just post it on here and when I return on Saturday I will make the necessary adjustments for the spreadsheet.

Those of you who are new to the challenge this week, if you need any guidance you can speak with most of the girls on here, who have done these challenges before, anyone of them will be happy to help you :).

Good luck everyone, I hope you all have a smashing week ! And I look forward to all your updates on my return. In the meantime I will post up the daily schedule from day 3 to day 6 in advance for you all to follow ;).

Hugs Kay xx

:grouphugg:

Last edited:
UPDATE - for WED 15/10/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back