Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Date 16th Oct
2. Cycle: Get Fit
3. Day of challenge: 4
4. Plan: EE
5. Water intake: 2L
6. Carbs today: potato on my cottage pie
7. Body magic: half hour walking, half hour in the garden :)
8. Total syns: 2- clover 2- gravy
9. Soup: French onion

Nice day today, I have really enjoyed all my food. I can't decide whether to have my leftover French onion tomorrow or go wild and make tomato!

1. Date 16th Oct
4. Plan: Green
6. Carbs today: bread
7. Body magic: 30 minutes cycling
8. Total syns: 8 - bread
9. Soup: French onion

1. Date 16th Oct
5. Water intake: 1L Green Tea 1L NAS Squash 1L Water
6. Carbs today: Pasta, HEB Hifilight and Bread
7. Body magic: 30 minutes walking
8. Total syns: 10 BBQ Pops - 5, meat free meat balls 2, milky way 3
9. Soup: Lentil and veg
156627d1413465659-snows-food-diary-1413465653069.jpg

1. Date 16 Oct
2. Cycle Turbo
3. Day of challenge 4
4. Plan red
5. Water intake 2.5 litres
6. Carbs today: none
7. Body magic: 2 hours walking
8. Total syns 7
9. Soup: Broccoli and roasted beetroot

image-1150055396.jpg

Feet are killing me! I was running to a tight deadline so had to stride out on my way to meeting. More relaxed coming home but I'm sure someone added an extra half mile to the route somewhere!

1. Date 16th Oct
6. Carbs today: potato in casserole, bit of pasta in soup
7. Body magic: 20 mins walking, 30 mins gardening
8. Total syns: 10 syns choc
9. Soup: minestrone soup as previous

Well - we're over half way now - so I'm sure I'm not the only who's chuffed with themselves and thinking that no way I'm messing it up now (says she with fingers crossed, holding white heather and looking for a lucky black cat!!).

So let's go for it girls for just 3 more days!!

Sulks in , head down not a drop of soup has passed my lips again , ;(
It's all chans fault , the flipping man wants food lol ,
Oh I'm not bothering , I'm at hairdressers tomorrow so can't even get to buy stuff , roll on next week , I'm back at work Tuesday so I can get back to normality hopefully ,
I want to achieve my quarterly challenge at least xx
Life happens as they say - you've come so far - you've got loads of admiration from those of us that 'know' you and u'll back on it soon xx

Ah thanks for that, it's easy to lose track what day we are on!
I'm doing ok I think- how about you?
I now have Bon jovi in my head too haha. Only 3 days to go! Does anyone do any different soups on a weekend? I was thinking I could but getting stuck for a recipe now I've done all my faves x

tbh - it depends which way the wind's blowing - if in the right direction I'll make something a bit special - if not I'll use leftovers from previous day from fridge or freezer - if that makes me sound lazy so be it?

Seriously tho' I find BBC Good Food site has good recipes - of course they have yummy 'banned' ingredients like butter and cream - so I just leave those out and substitute with extra onions, fromage frais (when I'm dishing it up) and extra herbs and seasoning!!

No doesn't sound lazy at all! Sometimes weekends are busier than weekdays lol. For me its definitely the case- Sunday is gonna be tricky but I'm hoping I can keep to it with it being day before WI.
Thanks for the tip, ill have a look at bbc. I don't mind using a couple of syns on the banned stuff now n again so i feel indulgent Haha.
We can do this! X

1.DATE: THURS 16/10/2014
2.CYCLE: The Turbo Cycle
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 4
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2.5 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: NONE
7. BODY MAGIC / EXERCISE: Housework/ looking after a 3 year old!! Who needs a gym membership.
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 5 syns - 2 x benefit bar (5)
9. SOUP:

Tuna, tomato & onion soup! Tin of tuna, passata, chopped onion, veg stock.

I know the soup sounds weird/random but needed something quick and filling as today was a bit chaotic due to the boiler stopping working and having to change plans! Oh well, still due to my busyness I probably ate a whole lot less. Also had my 3 year old nephew to look after in the morning - oh my god! Even getting him dressed was a workout! So while not off plan, it wasn't as planned so looking forward to hopefully having a less stressed day tomorrow!

*********COPIED FROM KAY************

FRI 17/10/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 bowls of Soup. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

Hi jay no worries hun. I won't know what results I will have from doing it on tHe Monday as I weigh on the weds so won't be any good for me as I won't have the results until the weds :(.
Thanks for the links I will try my own soup challenge from weds to weds lol. Hopefully it will work for me xxx

*********COPIED FROM KAY************

FRI 17/10/2014 - DAY 5 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 5

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have 2 bowls of Soup. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink min and max. 7 syns maximum.

thx for the reminder - am I the only one who forgets half way thro the day which plan I'm supposed to be on?

Hi jay no worries hun. I won't know what results I will have from doing it on tHe Monday as I weigh on the weds so won't be any good for me as I won't have the results until the weds :(.
Thanks for the links I will try my own soup challenge from weds to weds lol. Hopefully it will work for me xxx
Good luck - it's a good way to lose weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back