2.CYCLE: Get Fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: DAY 7
4. PLAN: RED DAY
5. WATER INTAKE: 2L
6. CARBS TODAY: Crisps
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10syns - crisps
9. SOUP: Tomato & Basil

Right ladies I'm logging off mins now, but for those of you posting late tonight, I will catch up with your posts tomorrow evening ;).

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE FOR TOMORROW ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:
HOPE YOU ALL DO SMASHING ! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

KAY XX

thx Kay - hope work goes well 2moro - don't overdo it tho'! Xx

1. DATE: Sun 19/10/2014
6. CARBS TODAY: bread roll
7. BODY MAGIC: none
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10syns - bread roll
9. SOUP: The last of my tomato & basil

6. CARBS TODAY: new potatoes (synned)
7. BODY MAGIC: one hour walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10
9. SOUP: French onion

Good luck for WI tomorrow everybody :) can't wait to see everyone's results. I will be happy with a whole number! X

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L Green tea,
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: 40 mins walk to shop and back
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10 (sausages 1 beans 4 maltesers 5)
9. SOUP: Roast tomato

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L Green tea,
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC: 40 mins walk to shop and back
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10 (sausages 1 beans 4 maltesers 5)
9. SOUP: Roast tomato

Well done on completing the challenge snow! Did it get any easier having less syns than normal? Hope you have a fab loss tomorrow x

6. CARBS TODAY: new potatoes (synned)
7. BODY MAGIC: one hour walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/ TREAT CALS: 10
9. SOUP: French onion

Good luck for WI tomorrow everybody :) can't wait to see everyone's results. I will be happy with a whole number! X

here's to a whole number then - or perhaps a whole load of numbers!

Hi folks. Sorry I've not kept up but work commitments got in the way. Starting my own business so No is not in my vocabulary. Good luck with weigh in everyone

Well done RosiePops, better than you hoped and brilliant bring under 10.5 stone. ;)

Good luck with your new business Daisybell. Saying No might not be possible but try and factor in saying yes to yourself that you need to factor in some switch off time hun. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello all. I have lost 1lb which i am really pleased with given my friday binge and * week. Part of thinks I may have lost more as I weigh daily due to taking part in a uni study in weight loss that requires this and last monday was my lightest weigh all week (I had been worrying this would leave me a sts) but comparing the weighs as per the rules of rhe challenge its still a loss. I think it might show a bigger loss on the official weigh as tuesday (my group day) was my heaviest day last week.

Hi - know exactly what u mean - my hubby has had his own biz for over 30 years and has forgotten how to say no too - but he's never regretted it - enjoyed most of it and has given him the freedom to take long breaks (once he was established!)

Good luck with yours and wish every success xx

I lost 1.5lbs yay!
I can officially say I'm under ten and a half stone now (at 10st6.5lbs) ;-) x
No new awards of stone brackets for me Kay but a very happy lady! Xx
Well done - you're so close to goal now!

Hello all. I have lost 1lb which i am really pleased with given my friday binge and * week. Part of thinks I may have lost more as I weigh daily due to taking part in a uni study in weight loss that requires this and last monday was my lightest weigh all week (I had been worrying this would leave me a sts) but comparing the weighs as per the rules of rhe challenge its still a loss. I think it might show a bigger loss on the official weigh as tuesday (my group day) was my heaviest day last week.
Well done snow - and as u say it cd be more - every pound counts tho xx

Well done snow - and as u say it cd be more - every pound counts tho xx

Hi - I lost 1 - wd have liked more but had ate more than last week and as u can see I'm now back in the 10s. Thx again Kay and hope your first day at new job went well. x

Hi - I lost 1 - wd have liked more but had ate more than last week and as u can see I'm now back in the 10s. Thx again Kay and hope your first day at new job went well. x

Oooh, I was about to go collapse again and nearly missed this, no idea how as I was laying on the sofa this morning wondering how you, Kathryn and Sam had got on. Sorry it's taken me so long, my heads like a black hole today.
Congrats, it may not have been a huge figure but in the 10s is fab!! So pleased for you x

Oooh, I was about to go collapse again and nearly missed this, no idea how as I was laying on the sofa this morning wondering how you, Kathryn and Sam had got on. Sorry it's taken me so long, my heads like a black hole today.
Congrats, it may not have been a huge figure but in the 10s is fab!! So pleased for you x

thx yes a small number But I'll happily take it cos it's a loss! Hope u feel better soonx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back