NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a pound but a loss is a loss x

I lost 1.5lbs yay!
I can officially say I'm under ten and a half stone now (at 10st6.5lbs) ;-) x
No new awards of stone brackets for me Kay but a very happy lady! Xx

Well done Rosie :D, fab result hun ! Whoop ! To being under 10.5 stones :p. I'm so happy for you xx

Hi folks. Sorry I've not kept up but work commitments got in the way. Starting my own business so No is not in my vocabulary. Good luck with weigh in everyone

Hello hun, I know you did the challenge for at least 4 days, I don't know if you weighed yourself during the time you were on plan, let me know if you did, it would still be worth posting up your result for all the effort you put in ;) xx

Hi - I lost 1 - wd have liked more but had ate more than last week and as u can see I'm now back in the 10s. Thx again Kay and hope your first day at new job went well. x

Yay Linda ! :D That's 4.5 lbs in 2 weeks :p, that's brilliant ! I'm over the moon for you lovely and now your back in the 10's and in the zone ! :) We're all so happy for you Linda, you truly deserve this ! ;) xx

I lost a pound but a loss is a loss x

Well done lovely :) a brill effort for week 1. I hope you enjoyed the challenge, it would be good to see you back with us soon ;) xx

I am still waiting for Charleybar to post her loss, don't know if anyone has heard from her, she did Turbo this week. I will try and pm her. I will wait for both DB and CB to get back to me and then I will do the results spreadsheet . Hope that's ok with everyone. I will be restarting the Soup Challenge the following Monday, please don't forget to add your names. If I have at least 4 names each week I will run it, but if its less than 4 then I will run it fortnightly.

I hope you all have a fab week ahead and well done on your fabulous losses ! :D

Kay xx

*EDITED

Hello all. I have lost 1lb which i am really pleased with given my friday binge and * week. Part of thinks I may have lost more as I weigh daily due to taking part in a uni study in weight loss that requires this and last monday was my lightest weigh all week (I had been worrying this would leave me a sts) but comparing the weighs as per the rules of rhe challenge its still a loss. I think it might show a bigger loss on the official weigh as tuesday (my group day) was my heaviest day last week.

Huge apologies from me SB, sorry I missed your post hun. Well done on your loss, I'm really happy for you :):). I hope you enjoyed the challenge, your soup pics were lovely. I have added your results to the spreadhseet. Hope you have a lovely week ahead ;).

Kay xx

Last edited:
The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 27th October 2014 :D:D:D

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 27th October, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

Hello all. I have lost 1lb which i am really pleased with given my friday binge and * week. Part of thinks I may have lost more as I weigh daily due to taking part in a uni study in weight loss that requires this and last monday was my lightest weigh all week (I had been worrying this would leave me a sts) but comparing the weighs as per the rules of rhe challenge its still a loss. I think it might show a bigger loss on the official weigh as tuesday (my group day) was my heaviest day last week.

Well done, you're going in the right direction x

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SOUP CHALLENGE
W/B MON 13/10/2014
:D:D:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

SC - Results 13-10-2014.png
Kay xx

*EDITED - Huge apologies SB, I missed your details out hun, really sorry, have added them now ;) xx

Last edited:

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge W/B Monday 27th October, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

Kay xx

THE RESULTS SPREADSHEET FOR THE SOUP CHALLENGE
W/B MON 13/10/2014
:D:D:D

Click on Image to Enlarge :p:p

View attachment 157053
Kay xx

*EDITED - Huge apologies SB, I missed your details out hun, really sorry, have added them now ;) xx

thx again Kay for all ur hard work - hope day 2 at work went well! Xx

Thanks Kay and no worries - even though my monday to monday weighs didn't show the best lost I lost 3.5lb on official weigh in and was in the next stone bracket (I didn't put that in my results as I used morning weighs for them and I've been in the 23's for sometime there but not at evening when official weigh in - I am sure the soup challenge really helped me get there though :)

That's a real achievement just goes to show that weight loss doesn't always show up immediately! I'm really pleased for u - hope ur having a good week food wise?

What's happened here ? :eek::eek:

The bunny's been gone a week and you've all fallen asleep ? :p

No takers for next weeks Soup Challenge then ?? I take it you're all perfectly happy with your weight ? :D hehe

Okay here's one last push from the bunny...if I don't have at least 4 names for Monday, then I will roll it over to the following week ;).

Kay xx

Kay xx

What's happened here ? :eek::eek:

The bunny's been gone a week and you've all fallen asleep ? :p

No takers for next weeks Soup Challenge then ?? I take it you're all perfectly happy with your weight ? :D hehe

Okay here's one last push from the bunny...if I don't have at least 4 names for Monday, then I will roll it over to the following week ;).

Kay xx

Hi Kay - I won't be able to join this week - lots on and not challenge friendly! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back