NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay,
I lost 1.5 pounds this week x

3lbs off according to my home scales. :D 6 days on challenge and if I get the same result at official weigh in I'll be in the next stone bracket! (Again) I'm already there in the mornings but hoping to be officially there again tomorrow!

Hi Kay,
I lost 1.5 pounds this week x

3lbs off according to my home scales. :D 6 days on challenge and if I get the same result at official weigh in I'll be in the next stone bracket! (Again) I'm already there in the mornings but hoping to be officially there again tomorrow!

Well done on the losses!! Fantastic results- good luck for official WI snow :)
I did 5 days of the soup challenge.
According to my scales I have lost 2.5lbs :-O
Obliterates the gain from last week and put me back on the straight and narrow! No new awards/stone brackets but a very good result for me :-D x

Congrats on the losses ladies!!

3lb lost for me! Thanks Kay for running the challenge...see you next week for more soup!!

Wow :D well done everyone, you've all done smashing :talk017: I'm so happy for all of you. :bliss:.

I only did 5 days on the challenge this week, and my 2 days off were crazy bad :rolleyes: so only managed a 1lb loss. Oh well I shall live in hope that this week will be a better one.

Will post up the results spreadsheet in a mo :p.

Kay xx

I won't do the next one due to timing but will be around for at least one round of soup challenge in December. Good luck everyone doing it next week or trialling it this week :)

Thanks

Sticking to it most if the time but struggling with a Red days. I feel so hungry on those days I don't eat any carbs :-(

Going to continue my practice run with my planned Sat off and see how it goes although I have gone over my syns yday :-(

I'm still up for doing it next week. Some yummy soup recipes out there!! x

Hello everyone :p, just catching up on my thread, been reading your posts, oh dear looks like your all having soup in hiding :D, oh well I will wait till Sunday if I have 4 names, otherwise I will roll it onto the following week Mon 24th Nov (sorry ailibop, I too hope we get enough names for Monday) ;).

Kay xx

:bighug:

Come on peeps, don't hide, sign up, where's the support for the bunny ? :D:D:D

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 17th November 2014

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- AILIBOP
- KAY003

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay

Hi Kay, I'm back from my hols. We will join your challenge next week if you run it. Just one more person PLEAZZEE xxx

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 17th November 2014

If you would like to join The Soup Challenge, please copy paste this post and add your name below ;) :-

- AILIBOP
- KAY003
- Happynanna
- XTinkerbellyX

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay

- AILIBOP
- KAY003
- Happynanna
- XTinkerbellyX
- Sinead (Brien77)

We have enough!! Yay!! I've already done my shopping and made my first soup. I have even got hubby on board too Last week he 'kinda' did it with me but wasn't so strict and still lost more weight than me haha!!

Anyway, really looking forward to it!! By the way, I'm living abroad so my entries may be a bit earlier than the rest. I'm 7 hours ahead of you guys :)

Ax

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back