NEW Kays Soup Challenge - OCT to MAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well me too. I actually only trialled it for four days last week :)

Hoping for a good week ahead!xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Soup Challenge W/B Mon 17th November 2014

This is the final list for The Soup Challenge, W/B Mon 17th November. If you would like to join, you will have to start in 2 weeks time when the next challenge will be up and running on 1st December. ;) :-

- AILIBOP
- BRIEN77
- Happynanna
- XTinkerbellyX

Here is how everyone did on the challenge previously :p:p

Kay xx

PLEASE CAN YOU MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS IF YOU ARE STARTING THE SOUP CHALLENGE TOMORROW :D

UPDATE
- for MON DAY 1 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed today. You should have one Soup as your Maincourse. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 1

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals, or as 1 meal but x2 servings. Today is an exercise day, 1 hour minimum. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum

Good luck to everyone starting The Soup Challenge this week. I hope the previous losses have inspired you all for the week ahead ! :D:D:D

...looking forward to seeing some yummy pics of your soups this week :p:p:p .

Kay xx

Best of luck to you all :) xx

Enjoyed the first day. One down, six to go!!!

Hope everyone is getting on well xx

1. DATE: 17/11/2014

2. CYCLE : Get fit

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1

4. PLAN: Red

5. WATER INTAKE: 2L

6. CARBS TODAY: none

7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 50 mins to shops and back (don't have a car so walk most days)

8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 9

9. SOUP: Mixed veggie soup (cauliflower, broccoli, onion, celery, courgette, red & yellow pepper and LS stock cube)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416226879.565882.jpg

Couldn't quite start today, so taking today as day off. Well done everyone on a fab DAY 1 :D. Going to post up schedule for DAY 2 in a mo xx

UPDATE - for TUES- DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE :D

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed with one meal only. Your other meal of the day must be your Soup which will be carb free. Today you must exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

Today is a RED day. Carbs are not allowed. You need to have x2 bowls of Soup in the day. You can either have them as 2 separate meals or you can have x2 servings in one meal. Today is a Rest Day, so no exercise. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 7 syns maximum.

1.DATE: 17/11/14
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: rest day
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5 syns
9. SOUP: Speed Tomato Soup

ForumRunner_20141117_215957.png

Looks lovely Brien77!

Oh I do love my options too Happynanna. I have one almost every night now the weathers getting cold. I try to save some of my milk too to make it extra creamy

Kay, can you please mark me down as a day off on Saturday as we will stay at a hotel that night. I'll try to stay on plan as much as possible but doubt I'll have soup that day. Thanks and good luck for tomorrow

UPDATE - for WED - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Your food for the day should be packed with fibre and protein only. You must have one Soup as a Maincourse in the day. Today is a Rest Day so no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns allowed maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. A small amount of carbs are allowed in one meal only. You need to have 2 bowls of Soup in the day. . Today you must exercise for 1 hour. 2.5 Litres of water to drink minimum. 10 syns maximum if you need them.

1.DATE: 18/11/14
2.CYCLE : Get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltrs
6. CARBS TODAY: couscous
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins walk
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10 syns
9. SOUP: Speed Tomato Soup

So I had an unexpected event I had to go to last night at a TAPAS restaurant!!!! Tried my hardest to stay on plan but it didn't go well :-( I avoided the paella but did have a small white roll and some potatoes. Also the red wine was flowing :-( so Disappointed in myself! Anyway here's my info as best I can give.....

1. DATE: 18/11/14

2. CYCLE : get fit

3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

4. PLAN: Green

5. WATER INTAKE: guessing 1.8 - 2L

6. CARBS TODAY: potato and white roll

7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30mins walking

8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: too many to count :-(

9. SOUP: Asian beef and veggie soup

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416368699.278438.jpg

Status