New knickers & tears.....

Sez

has started again!!
Bought myself some lovely white lace undies today. OH said they were pretty, When could see me in them?

I said never, & with my lip trembling went on to say how could they look good with my overhanging belly/excess skin flapping over the top....

He then said, "Dont you think I see past all that, and I see YOU?" (We've been married nearly 18 years, together for 22.) I just sobbed & sobbed. Couldnt stop. I was and still am so miserable.

Why cant I see, just once, what he sees...

Simple because you don't love yourself BUT he loves you unconditionally.

HUGE HUGS xxx

Because he loves you and you need to learn to love yourself and then you will see what he sees :) xx

(((Sarah))) I'm so sorry you feel this way. Undressed is probably the only time I feel confident about my body and weight ... and that's because it's only me and KP that sees it.

I'm like you are when I have to go out - my stomach sticks out over top of my trousers/jeans ... and I hate that roll of flesh.

You will lose it hun - and you will then wear those knickers as a badge of pride for all your hard work! xxx

I love my wife with all my heart and I'm sure i can speak for your other half when i say, men don't just say these things to make you feel better, we genuinely mean it, simply because you're our world and everything that's good in our usually sad and pathetic sport loving booze drinking existences.

Seriously take his words as they're meant, with complete and utter, heartfelt sincerity.

Aw Sarah, sorry to hear you are feeling down (((hugs))) listen to MarkyBoyAce, they seem like wise words to me :)

I love my wife with all my heart and I'm sure i can speak for your other half when i say, men don't just say these things to make you feel better, we genuinely mean it, simply because you're our world and everything that's good in our usually sad and pathetic sport loving booze drinking existences.

Seriously take his words as they're meant, with complete and utter, heartfelt sincerity.

This makes a single like me hope that there are still good men out there...thanks Mark..

and you Sarah, I can imagine how you feel. Never used to believe anybody when they said I was attractive. Still don't but your hubby sounds so sincere and genuine. Just believe him and try to learn to love yourself. Beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder and your hubby knows what a lovely person you are as well as how beautiful you look..enjoy having someone by your side who loves you deeply no matter what...

I am a bit jealous...:rolleyes:

take care

xxx

Back