New LCM website

RainbowCookie

Low carb megastore seems to hsve had an overhaul since I last ordered a couple of weeks ago. Lots of new things and cheaper delivery now too. :p

Im off to buy yummy things.....

xx

Watch those polyols! If they still do those gummy bear type things then they are lethal!

You have been warned :giggle:

Oh I know all about polyols :rotflmao: xx

Indeed! Just had a squizz at the site and it's changed since I last used it. Don't click on the zero carb foods link. It's just loads of hard sweets and they all lokk lush! Damn it, these sort of things caused my downfall last time. I must resist temptation and not give in to my sweet tooth!!!:copon:

:copon::copon::copon::copon::copon:

I must not look!
I must not look!
I must not look!
I must not look!

:copon::copon::copon::copon::copon:

Woofy x

Seriously woof.. dont look.. theres 6 pages of cake mixes!!!!

xx

:copon::copon::copon:
Stay away from Rach!
Stay away from Rach!
Stay away from Rach!
Stay away from Rach!

She works for the Devil!!!

Im not looking!!!!!

(What sort of cakes? not that I want to know ;))

Woofy X

OH YOU NAWTY, NAWTY GIRL!!! SO CRUEL TO ME!!!!
I didnt need to have a look as you brought them to me!! lol

Ginger cookie MMmmmmix...lush!

Teased Woofy X

Ps. Wraps are out of stock.. gutted!!

xx

This is NOT a good thread.
:(

You are right Jim. As I said earlier all of these goodies were my downfall last time. In addition to the trots, terrible bloating and wind they caused me to stall big time and gave me back my sweet tooth. My willpower lessened, I came out of ketosis and everything went Pete Tong. Think I'll give this a miss this time around and stay savoury!

Be careful Rach!

lol which part jim , the temptation or the licking of the laptop :) im defo giving it a miss , keeping it clean :0)

well trying too XXX

Ah im all good, these 'goodies' keep me sane. I have such a sweet tooth that I need something to keep me going. I do try not to have any more than one thing a day though as they do stall me.
My logic though.. if I only lose 1lb a week, but im happy, or I lose 2lb a week but im miserable I would rather lose it slower.

xx

Ah im all good, these 'goodies' keep me sane. I have such a sweet tooth that I need something to keep me going. I do try not to have any more than one thing a day though as they do stall me.
My logic though.. if I only lose 1lb a week, but im happy, or I lose 2lb a week but im miserable I would rather lose it slower.

xx

Very true.... They are better than that cream cake in my kitchen that keeps calling me.... IM NOT LISTENING!!!

Might give it to the dog!!!

Woofy X

I'm refusing to look! The last few days I've been craving chocolate (never ate it before regularly!) not good!

What quick lowcarb nibbles do people munch on?

OOOooohhhhh I feel a new thread coming on

Woofy X

I used to munch on pepperoni's and pork scratchings.

I used to eat too many peanuts. Oh and I used to devour peanut butter with a spoon. mmmmmmmmm

Back