New leaf......

sparkelwings

in my dreams!!!!!!
After a really good easter,not just the weekend but from when the kids broke up till they went back:eek:, i feel totally committed to staying 100% every day.

i don't know why but something clicked! i'm not doing this for anyone else,i'm doing it for me:wave_cry: and by falling off the wagon was only hurting myself. i want to be that woman who looks good when she looks in the mirror and can go swimming confidently with her kids:sigh:

sf does work i know that by other sf's fantastic results so there's no excuse. so, i have decided to be good every week till wi and then have something i enjoy on that day but only a little as i can't survive without a crusty roll and cheese & onion crisps:sigh:

if anybody else feels the same, please join me to keep us going;)

Hi sparkel, i'm in for sure. Your so right, by falling off the wagon it is ourselves we are hurting. Its ourselves that get upset when we have a plus wi or even a sts week. Nobody wants me to lose weight but myself and equally nobody puts food in my mouth so I'm going to live by that thought now.

I had a good day yesterday and today is going to be the same !!!

Girls Im thinking I might give slimfast a go properly.

You know what Ive been like! Chopping and changing from one thing to another...Im quite happy on ww at the moment but the problem is in my head. I want to loose the weight a bit quicker....ill keep you posted either way. I love these threads but sometimes theres just so many people on them you get forgotten about. Ive always found the slimfast bunch to be most welcoming!

I am in yes!! had a terrible day today I actually ate 2 choclate bars and I could kick myself for it,for once and its been a long time I actually felt really hungry come tea time so had a mini frozen roast dinner,peice of bread and butter then 2 choccie bars...all in all around 800 cals eeeek.
But as of tommorow i WILL and HAVE to be a good girl and keep it up.
I too want to take my kids swimming more than you will ever know,My parents took me when I was little and i want to do the same for my kids.

Scary, good luck with ww, hope it works out for you but if not then sf is a great diet and its easy to follow. I had a good week 2 weeks ago and lost 5lbs so you can achieve good losses if you stick to it 100%.

hi sass and cherrysabs, how you doing? i've so far managed 2 100% days, first day dead easy as my mind was in the right place and then yesterday, was so hard! i don't know if its cos i wasn't as busy so could think about food or what! stuck to it though and am determined to be good again today. trouble being totm is coming soon and the need for chocolate is huge. has anyone heard about those diet pills that you can buy off the counter? a friend of mine got some on friday so will know by next week if they make a difference or not. they're not cheap though! good luck huns x

Morning Sparkel, Yep i have heard of them and i'm currently on Xenical which is the prescribed ones at double strength but all i can say is really don't waste your money !!!

These tablets to me are more of a fat deterrent and being on sf we are all doing low fat diets anyway. The side effects on these pills are horrid and are just not worth it i mean my weight loss hasn't increased since using them. I'm going to go back to the doctor next week and ask for a different diet pill called reductil, not sure if these are any good either but my doc wants me to try out the available meds to see if they help before i take the plunge on a diet such a CD.

Well done on your 2 100% days sparkel and good luck with today, you seem to be getting yourself right back on track.

I'm not doing very well with regards to my diet but main reason yesterday was that my blender decided to leak on me so my milk came out the bottom as i was blending it :cry: which then was my excuse to have something very naughty because i cant stand the shake not blended with ice. I had 2 sandwiches for lunch then i had a KFC for dinner and then i had some custard with banana. so yep a very bad day indeed. I'm going to exercise for about 1hr today so undo some of the damage i did and today is going to be better as i have some ready made smoothies in the fridge now so no excuse.

hiya sass, i'm not going to buy them, i can't justify spending that much at the mo. cd though is so expensive though sass and sooooo hard! as like me you're struggling with sf you won't believe how hard cd is as you can't eat anything! the weight loss though is really good, so is really up to you x

yep money is a big factor in deciding weather or not to do CD. I think for me not having no food is better than having some, i tend to want more once i have had a little bit, i also know that spending that amount of money each week would make me more determined to stick to it. I said to my OH last night that i'm going to stick to sf for another month and see how i go and what the doctor thinks. I wanted to start cd back in january so i have done well with trying out other avenues and not rushing into it so we will see, maybe its just one of those things i have to try before i can say nope its not for me, the big losses are what makes me want to do it even more, even though i know we can achieve those losses on sf too. hmmm i don't know really what to do, i just need to be good and then i will feel good about my current diet and weight loss.

we're so alike sass, my thoughts were exactly the same if i wasn't allowed to eat any food then i couldn't go wrong! i was fine for the first month but then having to cook for hubby and kids, the smell! that i couldn't stick with it. that's why i think with sf i know i can have 2 shakes etc each day and eat in the evening that keeps me going.

i agree you have to try it for yourself just to see if it works for you as it seems to for quite a lot on here but until then really give it a go on sf to see. x

Back