New Mag

7 day diet - new mag

have been doing the new 7 day diet in new mag, been alright, looking forward to getting weighed tues!!!

have been doing the new 7 day diet in new mag, been alright, looking forward to getting weighed tues!!!

Ohhhh please post and let us know how you get on at weigh in...

I really fancy doing the diet... only thing I wouldnt eat is the sardine pasta :( am going to have a go tho at the rest

Does anyone fancy joining me doing this plan???
I dont eat all the things on there, so will be doing my own meals, and will be starting this on Thursday

the butternut couscous and chicken chow mein were lovely, had the chow mein twice, the lime juice makes a difference to taste is lovely!! the chilli beef is also nice and quick to prepare! FYI Vimto lollies are lovely and less than 50 cal each. Also Weight Watchers yogs are less than 50 cal and are nice.:)

the butternut couscous and chicken chow mein were lovely, had the chow mein twice, the lime juice makes a difference to taste is lovely!! the chilli beef is also nice and quick to prepare! FYI Vimto lollies are lovely and less than 50 cal each. Also Weight Watchers yogs are less than 50 cal and are nice.:)

Mini Milk ice lollies are 30 cal and the choco one is really yummy ;)

weighed tonight after week on new mag 7 day plan, lost 4 1/2 pounds. am pleased with that as done little to no exercise all week due to boring medical reasons! am going back to 1400 cal next week and then will do the 7 day plan again the following week, hopefully with bit more exercise!

weighed tonight after week on new mag 7 day plan, lost 4 1/2 pounds. am pleased with that as done little to no exercise all week due to boring medical reasons! am going back to 1400 cal next week and then will do the 7 day plan again the following week, hopefully with bit more exercise!

4 1/2 pounds you go girl WELL DONE :wow:

Well done you ;)

Was it your first week on RC too ??

Fantastic well done you :D
xxx

Mrswilsoncroft - How is the solo slim diet going this week ??

Any others on the mag diet week - if so hows it going??

Im really enjoying it. The meals are really tasty and filling. Lets hope for a loss on Mondays weigh in xxx

Back