New Mag

tiggerfan

anyone else got theirs? (mines on sub)

the 7 day menu is a good idea, but I would be changing the evening meals, as I wouldnt eat any of them,
am going to try it when I get back from holiday

I got mine today. I love the look of the spicy mexican beef and the chicken chow mein in the 7 day plan so may give it a go. I think its a great mag and always has some great food in it

OOH got mine from class and might give the 7 day plan a go. Well maybe 6 day cos out to lunch on Sunday.

It says u can loose up 7 pounds in one week alternating 1200, 1000, 1200 etc. Reckon i could do that as so want to be 12 stone summat.

Anyone fancy a 7 day challenge?
x

golly Im struggling with 1200 calories...... let alone 1000.... :(:(:( will have a look at the 7 day plan tho when I get a mag and might be up for a challenge ;)

I'm going to do the 7 day plan, but will be doing 6 days, and will be having Solo slim meals in the evenings.
but wont be doing it til I get back of my hols (7th July)

Day 2 is the one of the 1,000 cals and is -

Breakfast - 1 yellow pot or 30gms Special K oats and honey cereal served with milk from allowance and 100gms of sliced strawberries.

Power snack am - 100gms fresh pineapple

Lunch - 100gms prawns, stir fried with 1/2 pack stir fry veg and 1 dsp of Thai sweet chilli sauce served with a little soya sauce.

Power snack pm - 100gms fresh melon mixed with 115gms fresh raspberries.

Dinner - red pepper humus baked cod (recipe) served with 150gms new potatoes boiled in skins and green veg. or veggie alternative which is 2 veggie sausages.

---------------------------------------------------
Calories for meals on 1000 day

Breakfast 150
Lunch 250
Dinner 350
300mls skimmed milk 150
power snacks x 2 - 50 cals each 100 total= 1,000
unlimited tea and coffee using milk from allowance unlimited water and diet drinks.
4 @ 1200 and 3 @ 1000

Don't think I could manage on that - would be starving by 3 o'clock !!!!

Last edited:
Reading through it don't think I want to lose 7lbs that quickly - I could not come back from the gym and have 115gm of baked beans (there are 415gms in a tin so imagine how many you would have) on one slice of bread and a 50cal yoghurt which is lunch on 1,000 cal day 4. Ice lolly as a power snack!!!
Dinner then 1/4 of chicken breast with 50gms veg, 37gms of beansprouts and 50gms cooked noodles plus a low fat dessert. :eek::eek:

Will stay on my up to 1400 a day an lose one and a half pounds per week and enjoy what I eat instead of starving.

OK for a quick fix for a special occasion I suppose.

Bit Like fast forward on sw I guess. A kick start for when u get stuck or stuck in a rut. Motivation to carry in. If u can keep to the low cals. I will take each day as it comes.
X

Day 2 is the one of the 1,000 cals and is -

Breakfast - 1 yellow pot or 30gms Special K oats and honey cereal served with milk from allowance and 100gms of sliced strawberries.

Power snack am - 100gms fresh pineapple

Lunch - 100gms prawns, stir fried with 1/2 pack stir fry veg and 1 dsp of Thai sweet chilli sauce served with a little soya sauce.

Power snack pm - 100gms fresh melon mixed with 115gms fresh raspberries.

Dinner - red pepper humus baked cod (recipe) served with 150gms new potatoes boiled in skins and green veg. or veggie alternative which is 2 veggie sausages.

---------------------------------------------------
Calories for meals on 1000 day

Breakfast 150
Lunch 250
Dinner 350
300mls skimmed milk 150
power snacks x 2 - 50 cals each 100 total= 1,000
unlimited tea and coffee using milk from allowance unlimited water and diet drinks.
4 @ 1200 and 3 @ 1000

Don't think I could manage on that - would be starving by 3 o'clock !!!!

I think I would be hungry by 10 oclock.... and then sit rumbling till lunch and then again at 2 :(

Ahhhh might be why I went to WHSmith yesterday and the mag I picked up I already had as it was Junes.... ;)

Must make note to pick it up on Thursday :)

Back