New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Ruthy you need to take it easy on the exercise if you are feeling crap! Take care of yourself girlie!

I am off for a session with the trainer at 10:30 for an hour. She is going to torture me I am sure of it! LOL
x

Thanks Steph your a gem, but i feel guilty if i dont do it, but i am taking the kids out with my friend to a theme park so no doubt ill be running round all day after them. Ill take some pics.
Ruthy xxx

EXERCISE CHALLENGE-

Ruthyj357- At Least 20 Mins On My X-trainer Every Other Day.

Louise24- Walk 30mins Everyday.
Bumpy0- 15 mins on lateral thigh trainer everyday
Rainbow- 10 mins on trampette everyday
Sportystephcracknell- run 3 times a week/aerobics, 1 weight session a week.
JU1979- walking or trampette at least 30 mins a day
Skinnymonkey1day-walking the dog everyday:chores016: and rowing machine.
Irene-6mins ab-trainer daily, 30 min walk 3times a week.
Taz- loads lol...swimming, kickboxing, and karate.
Rolo- exercise bike and other heavy work duties
Nessa- 20 sit ups and day+dance mat whoooooohoooooo
Ju1979- walking& trampette
Annettej- 15 min on x-trainer 6 times a week.
Funkykat-walk up escalators,swim 1k a week,40star jumps and 40 sit ups!

Well guys i feel like Sh*t today ive eaten like a pig, im in the screaming ab-dabs because so called "mrs-focused" has eaten chocolate, handful of chips and sweets! FFS why today!

But i did have a day out today with my friend, between us we had 4 kids the two eldest went missing for an hour and well i was a emotionall wreck.

Hmmmmph not happy....someone make me smile purrrrrrrrrrrlease!
Ruthy xxx

:( no one loves me

Ah honey bun, I just read this!!!!

I am going to crack the whip, stop eating cr*p! LOL but having said that, if I had been in your shoes and had been where you were I would have done a lot worse! AND this might do you good like your choccie fix the last time that made you lose like 5 lbs!

We all have to do it every now and again, we all have highs and lows in our "weight loss journey" :) and we are all human. Don't beat yourself up, dust yourself off, don't continue to eat that stuff and get back on the ball IMMEDIATELY! :)

You are a source of inspiration for a lot of us if not all, so don't be down babe! We count on you :)

x

does sex count as burring off the calories?

i pledge to go on my bike for 20 mins everyday (and im really unfit)

Well thanks Steph that was a kick up the arse i needed lol.

Good question about sex because if i am rather active that week;) i seem to have big losses.

Ill let you know when my * is over.

Ruthy xxx

I think the sex question should be set as a challenge in with the excercise......sorry if i have offended the light hearted.

Ruthy xxx

hey our blokes would love that wouldnt they - we pledge to have sex x amount of times a week!

Hey funkykat!

I tend to treat myself with stuff to make me look or feel better like a pedicure, or eyebrow wax, or simply some new lippy or smellies. Girlie stuff and pampering stuff is the way for me!

:)

I am adding one to mine...

Now the evenings are lighter again I will walk to my WI and back each week. I have to go through a dark lane so I have been driving up there through the winter but if I'm honest I don't need to now.

I am a bit stuck with the sex thingy untill hubby is home. :(

The board sure is busy these days! I had to search for this post! LOL

Off for a run in 30 mins!.

It must be working because althought I don't feel any thinner I am starvin like marvin an a regular basis these days. I actually have started to bring something with me on the train to work or I am famished by the time I get in and have to have a piece of fruit or something similar for my commute home as well! :)

x
Steph

Back