New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Hey hun i know EXACTLY what you mean, i tend exercise when the youngest is having his afternoon kip, but sometimes you cant be arsed.
The only reason im sticking at it is because i worked hard to get my fitness up, believe me you couldnt have met anyone as unfit as me and im frightened ill get stuck in a rut again.
I have no doubt Mrs Bumpy0 that you get baCK on it !
Chin up pet
Ruthy xxx

HI GUYS I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON THE OLD EXCERCISE.:doh:. BEEN ON THE ROWING MACHINE FEW TIMES BUT BEEN TAKING MY CHOC LAB OUT THATS BLOODY HARD EXCERCISE( HE IS 5 STONE OF PURE MUSCLE).....TOOK HIM OUT 2DAY HAVING A GO ON EXCERCISE DVD SOON.

Well done skinny, when i take my boxer out she pulls me all the time so the walk ends up into a jog...not so bad i suppose.

Done 15mins on my x-trainer today xxx
Ruthy xxx

WE WENT FOR A WALK ROUND THE RESEVOIR. MY DAUGHTER WAS ON HER SCOOTER, MY DOG :chores016: WAS PULLING ME ROUND :party0049:..JUST HAD DINNER NOT DOING MY DVD WORKOUT FOR ANOTHER HOUR YET, WHEN THE KIDS IN BED ..:mad: SO THEY DONT :giggle:AT ME...

KEEP UN GOOD WORK GUYS....:D:D:D:D:D

Done another 10 mins on my x-trainer so add that to my 15mins i done earlier 25 mins and 210 cals burnt
Happy days
Ruthy xxx

Ive done my trampette today - have been so unmotivated by the whole exercise thing! But am trying to get back on track with it now xxxx

Lordy, just dragged myself to the gym, and it was hard work! Still my run is done and I feel better for it! :) LOL
x
Steph

Last week I spoke to the guy who does the timetables for the classes at my Dojo and he has agreed to look at the Thursday classes as at the moment the karate and kickboxing classes cross over each other so I can only do one or the other but he will make sure they don't clash when he does the new timetable so I can do both!

I can only do 1 hour tonight as I have an unexpected early start in the morning and if I stayed for kickboxing I would be too late to bed.

I've not been too good since Thursday, my body clock was all out of whack because of my early start that day and I've been feeling severely knackered :raincloud:

But I did a good twenty minutes on the trampette yesterday, and walked for about 15 mins. Today I've walked for 30 minutes, and am going to go on the trampette this evening for at least 15 minutes, so getting my arse back in gear :)

Hey guys your all doing well, ive done a sloppy 10 min on my x-trainer....

I think this site has got the curse.
Ive got tonsilitis :(

Ruthy xxx

they worked us really hard tonight at karate so I'm kinda glad I didn't stay on for kickboxing! Feel great for it though and was motivated enough when I got home to prepare my food for tomorrow

Well done annette i bet you feel better for it too hun dont cha!
Ruthy xxx

Sorry guys let you all down again! I worked out hard....eating a packet of crisps!

Tut tut you naughty girl. Hope they were nice;). My fav crisp is the kettle crisps... sea salt and balsamic vinegar.and i always eat them when i get tonsilitis, burns like hell but tastes good and it takes the sting outta my tonsils.

Ruthy xxxx

Back