New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Hi everyone, sounds like you're all doing really well :)

I've been walking into work all week, and lost 1.5 lb at my weigh in on Tuesday, so finally made my first mini target of half a stone :D

Yay well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ruthy xxx

hey - Ive done some of my exercise this week and lost 3 pounds! So am going to try really really hard to stick to it this week! xxx (oh and Ive reached my two stone mini target!)

Well done rainbow i bet you are well pleased!

Ive had a blip this week but back on track today. Ive walked about 1 mile and run around a park.

Ruthy xxx

Yeah Im really pleased cos I dint think Id done that well this week. So got my two stone award and my club 10 target (free week here I come!) Well done you missy - keep up the running around the park it sounds fun x

Ah rainbow i went to give you a well done rep and ive been told to spread it around!!grrr

Yes i did enjoy the trip around the park, and it was soooooooooooooo hot!

Lush!

Rolo well done! Are you feeling the benefits yet?

EVERYONE ELSE GET YER BUTTS TO IT
MOVE IT
MOVE IT
MOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)rUTHY XXX

Well done Rainbow on the loss, and well done Ruthy for getting your ar*e in gear! LOL

No exercise for me today, taking it easy!

x

Thanks you guys! xxx

iM GOING TO DO A BIT LATER,
IVE GOT A BIT OF HEADACHE BREWING SO IM GOING TO NIP IT IN THE BUD FIRST THEN GO ON.
rUTHY XXX

I didn't make it to kickboxing last night as I had a meeting with my mortgage advisor but I am definately going tonight

Right is everyone slacking off the exercise!

get your asses moving! move it move it move it!

Ive done 10 mins on my x-trainer today- after a 2 day break and oh boy did i feel the burning in my leg muscles!

Ruthy

I had a private karate/kickboxing lesson yesterday, one on one with my Sensei and he really help me to get my head back into it so now I am more determined. No excuses. New plan:

Monday 1 hour karate 1 hour kickboxing
Wednesday 1 hour karate
Thursday 1 hour karate 45 mins kickboxing (the classes overlap!)
Friday 1 hour kickboxing (if I have the energy left!)

WHEW! Just back from my run (it's snowing!!!) and it was HARD WORK! LOL but at least it is done!

x
Steph

Good lord Taz that is awesome, you must be in great shape to do all that! Well done, I am knackered just reading that! LOL

God I knackered just reading these posts. well done all.I take my dog out every day challenge in itself I have a 5 stone choccie lab. Also I go on my rowing machine. admit I not been doing it every day so :busted:... But will try harder.:D

Good lord Taz that is awesome, you must be in great shape to do all that! Well done, I am knackered just reading that! LOL
Oh yes I am in great shape - Round is a shape, right?! ;)

It's only 5 hours a week, 6 if I'm not being lazy! I do nothing at the weekends and I'm not disciplined enough with my food so I need the exercise!

Hey Taz your doing more than enough! jeepers you make me tired just thinking about how much you do.

One thing i found great when i lost all my weight before was YOGALATIS, its yoga and pilates rolled into 1. It stretches you out makes your muscles look leaner and more defined, you look taller and tones you up a beaut!

Well done to everyone no matter hows small or how much exercise you do....it all counts in the end.

Good luck to everyone this week and keep focused!

Ruthy xxx

Ill keep bumping this page up to remid everyone to EXERCISE!!!!!

SHAKE THOSE ASSES GIRLS!

Ruthy ;)

Just going for a bounce now! x

Back