New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Walked to work today, and have been trying to take the stairs instead of the lift - I work on floor 2 and have to check the basement at least twice a day for deliveries, so that's quite a few steps :)

Weigh in tomorrow, finger's crossed...

Well done everyone!
Ive done my stint on the old x-trainer.....for some reason i seem to be hitting the "wall" very soon.....very odd considering i sometimes never hit it.....but i went on yesterday and in 3 mins my leg muscles were burning, so i took deep breaths and kept going.......once through that barrier i was fine!

Does anyone else have this?

Ruthy xxx

I have that when I first start exercising as well, then usually feel ok afterwards. not sure why it is?

I am off for a run around 2 today. Knackered and don't want to go but Ruthy keeps bumping this d*m thread up and making me feel bad! LOL

YOU WILL THANK ME FOR IT ONE DAY ;)
:vibes: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Ruthy xxx

I done an hour of karate followed by an hour of kickboxing last night. I felt great afterwards even though they worked us really hard !

Well done! Im sure your going to notice big difference in you body shape and weight loss

Ruthy xxx

I hope so, I need to really get more committed to my martial arts and then the results should start showing

Count Me In Too!!i`m Doing Boxercise Twice A Week And Also My Gym 5 Mornings A Week For 40-60 Mins.

EXERCISE CHALLENGE-

Ruthyj357- At Least 20 Mins On My X-trainer Every Other Day.
Louise24- Walk 30mins Everyday.

Bumpy0- 15 mins on lateral thigh trainer everyday
Rainbow- 10 mins on trampette everyday
Sportystephcracknell- run 3 times a week/aerobics, 1 weight session a week.
JU1979- walking or trampette at least 30 mins a day
Skinnymonkey1day-walking the dog everyday:chores016: and rowing machine.
Irene-6mins ab-trainer daily, 30 min walk 3times a week.
Taz- loads lol...swimming, kickboxing, and karate.
Rolo- exercise bike and other heavy work duties
Nessa- 20 sit ups and day+dance mat whoooooohoooooo
Ju1979- walking& trampette
Annettej- 15 min on x-trainer 6 times a week.
Funkykat-walk up escalators,swim 1k a week,40star jumps and 40 sit ups!
SoMuchToLose-boxercise twice a wk&gym for 50-60 mins 5 days a week! whoo!

So much to lose- there will be nothing left of you by august lol!
Your doing quite a bit! keep up the good work.
Ruthy xxx

Opps forgot to add, ive just done 10 mins on my x-trainer.
Thinking of adding another excercise into the week, hate walking...i get bored may try some yogalatis.

Ruthy xxx

God I Hope Your Right!!i`ve Been Doing This Routine 4 The Last 6-7 Wks And Have Lost A Stone And A Half,but It`s Not Coming Off Quick Enough,so I`ve Started Cd Yesterday And Hope That With The 2 I Can Really Put A Dent In My Weight.i`ve About 7 And Halk More Stone To Go.off To My Boxercise 2nite I Just Hope To I Don`t Pass Out On So Little Calories!

Meant To Ask You Which Diet Are You On??

SW. This is the Slimming world forum.

Ruthy xxx

Hi
Did an hours walk last night and planning for the same tomorrow night also cycled to and from class tonight - only about 5 mins each way but I am hoping it will get me into more cycling.
Irene

sorry i`m on the cd,it`s only my 2nd day on the site and still trying to work it all properly,sorry about that(i`ve just done an hours boxercise too,ahh well maybe i`ll have to start one for cd`ers,best of luck!

Hey! anyone can join the exercise challenge and alot of members flit from forum to forum so no panic!

Your very welcome to the SW site and if you have any questions ask away.

Alot of cambridge dieters come to SW for maintenance, so when you reach your target try our diet.

Ruthy xxx

Back