New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

BuMpInG uP!

I HOPE EVERYONE IS STICKING TO THEIR EXERCISE PLAN !

Ruthy xxx

Walked to work today, and taking the stairs to the top of the building tomorrow during my lunch break - 13 floors :eek: But the view is fantastic when you get there!

Also planning to try and go on my trampette in the evenings too, but will see how that goes...

I am cr*p at this!

I didnt do anything yesterday, but im going on the x-trainer after WI.
Wish me luck.
Ruthy xxx

Good Luck Ruthy!!

aww fanx Bumpy0.....ANYWAYS where have you been? Have you been busy ;) now hubby is home :)

Ruthy xxx

I ran on tuesday and ran again this morning. I need one more run and some aerobics this week, feeling a bit poorly and sorry for myself tho! :)

I walked up to WI last night and then went to karate. Tonight I have karate and kickboxing

Hello all, well ive done 10 very vigorous minutes on my cross trainer and ive lost 2 1/2lbs at WI.
Happy days!

Ruthy xxx

Yay, well done Ruthy :) :) :)

I walked to work, and walked up to the 13th floor during my lunch break - it was knackering!

AH hun your doing just fine too!

I just cant believe i lost 2 1/2lb!

It must be the exercise!

Ruthy xxxx

I lost two pounds this week - was weally weally pleased and surprised cos haven't been sticking to exercise this week (or plan 100%) but am going to exercise this week xxx

sorry for being so me, me, me, well done other people too xxx

wELL DONE HUN

Ruthy xxx

Hehe, well done Rainbow, you're doing brilliantly - I need to take a leaf out of your book and get my arse into gear! xx

I'm supposed to go kickboxing tonight but I worked out that I have done 6 hours of martial arts this week so I am having the night off. Also my car is in the garage so I can't get there!

Just been to the gym again, thats the first one for this week. I'm aiming to go sunday and tuesday aswell. I'm going to avoid it when the juniors go though. I always seem to be in the gym at the same time as these 2 young girls and I know they are laughing at me. They keep looking over and smirking, giving each other knowing looks, the little b!tches. At first i was really paranoid and felt like not bothering but I'll bloody show them. I'll keep going until i can run faster and more of a distance than them! So there LOL. Oh and another one about 15 years old, please do not sit on the rowing machine doing sweet fa while talking on your phone. All the other machines were in use you selfish cow, either go to the gym to exercise or don't bother.

Sorry about the rant but they really pee'd me off.

Roz x

Back