New March and April challenge EXCERCISE

Roz you are doing ssssssssssoooooooooooo well kick ass at that gym hun..:party0011:. Ruthy dont worry too much about the dentist. I hate going but I have had a crown its not sooo bad. As for excercise I have been slacking :whoopass:....My poor :chores016:has not been out as much as he should :sign0007:..Anyway good luck all keep up good work.

Ive got a confession..........i havent exercised for 3 days........i will though PROMISE.
Ive just been soooooooooooooo tired havent stopped all week between one thing and another.

SOME EXERCISE VIBES ARE IN ORDER I THINK :(

RUthy

Ruthy get off that ar$e of yours and do some exercise! you spent all that money on the machine, now get on it and no excuses! Tired or not you always feel better afterwards just for having done it. Even if you are tired, just say to yourself that you are going to do just 10 mins and after 10 mins see how you feel, 10 mins is better than nothing especially as you are off on hols! LOL

Ok, ar$e kicked! :) Put down the dirty vegetable and get exercising
x
Steph

To do a 5 mile walk 3 times a week with my cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Pilates 3 times a week for 30 minutes and 2 20 minute runs.

Going to start at slimming world class on Monday as I have got fed up with rosemary Conley.

I have been walking, about 2 miles yesterday, aiming to do the same or more every day if I can.

Good luck everyone.

HAHA Just seen your post steph!
ATM i am really down in the dumps (my monthly) i know what your saying is true about my energy levels will pick up once ive done my 10 mins.

Jeez i just feel awful today and really down in the dumps

Ruthy xxx

Steph, can I ask how long it took you to build upto 20 mins on the cross trainer? I am very unfit but have managed 10 mins the last 2 times at the gym, my programme says to do 8. I want to do more but once I come off i'm puffing and panting and think if I did i'd just collapse. Should I aim to increase it by 30 secs-1 min each week so my body gets used to doing a bit extra?

Roz x

Rolo, i go on my x-trainer at first i couldnt do 3 mins without turning blue, but i was determined to conquer it because i thought if i can do this i can do anything!

Basically i do 3 mins warm up on it, then in the beggining i just added a minute on every other day and i started to find it worked out. Sometimes its easier to do 5 mins twice a day then you will find it will build your fitness up quite quickly.

Sorry to jump in stephs shoes but i thought it may help

Ruthy xxx

Steph, can I ask how long it took you to build upto 20 mins on the cross trainer? Roz x

Hi Honey

I have pretty good stamina on the cross trainer so have always managed to do about 20-30 minutes (not I am not fit either LOL), but it is similar to running and with running it tells you to add on gradually when you feel that the previous time is becoming easy in that you could hold a conversation while doing it. The trainer I was working out with said that when you first start exercising, 20 mins of any type of cardio activity 3 x a week is about all you need for the first month to ease yourself into it gradually. But listen to your body, if it feels too hard, either lower the level of intensity that you are doing it or do a little less time. Once you have mastered 10 mins and that seems a breeze add between 2-5 minutes more so that you keep challenging yourself and you are still burning fat as well as calories.

Hope that helps
xx

Jeez i just feel awful today and really down in the dumps

Sorry sweetie, they do say that even a little exercise perks you up and allegedly helps cramps as well! Just think how virtuous you will feel once you are done. :party0011: You can do it honey!!! I know it's easier said than done tho!! I didn't do any exercise tuesday or wednesday and come thursday I felt like a piggy so had to go to the gym, and went today to make up for the ice cream not that it will really help against the ice cream I ate, but hey we are all human! :D The S will hit the fan come weight in!!!!! But i am back on track:hitthefan:
xxx

Thanks for that Steph, i needed a kick up the bum, ive reflected on my weeks diet and to be honest i deserve to have put that much on, i totally forgotten my son made a cake in school.....had a slice of that! oh god! and pringles.

What am i doing

Ruthy xxx

Off to karate soon. I am actually sticking to this properly!
I didn't go last night as we had a much needed night in. I am going kickboxing tonight though.

I have a small problem with my foot, I hope it won't interfere with my training

Thanks Steph!!:flowers:

I went on my x-trainer and i do feel better....i done 12 mins and didnt get out of breath or feel the burn!

If it was for your little voice in my head telling me get to it i dont think i would have done it.
Glad i did though!!

Just found out there is a gym in my hotel so ill be going to that EVERY MORNING!

Ruthy xxx

Well done Roz xx

Hi guys its * week but wont let that stop me:D:D. Got up today after having a few naughty days and thought enough is enough!!!! Done 2 keep fit dvds whew!!!:eek: knackered now!! Anyway back on track gonna go gor a red day today. Hope u all ok.xx:D:D

Back