new me 2009 weight loss diary

new me successful weight loss journey

well the pounds are going down and im loving all this chef prepared food. who would of thought i could eat all of this food and lose weight as well.

well its nearly the weekend and before i know it i shall be weighing in again.

its 4 weeks until my white jeans fit me and i cant wait for that, i shall be getting all my small clothes out of the loft as they will be needed finally this year.

its day 17 and i have stuck 100% to the diet and i intend to do so.

i have had a few ups and downs emotionally but nothing to do with the diet and i havent turned to food when i have been sad or miserable. im finally sorting my head out so that i can stay at target once i get there this year.

well its day 20 and im still going strong which for me is amazing as i havent managed to stick to a diet before for longer than 19 days since 2005. so well done me

its really easy diet as im eating every 2 hours and im really enjoying the food. not feeling hungry either which really does help. even tho i have loads of stress at the moment im not letting it get to me and im plodding on.

weigh in is on wednesday and i cant wait to see the weight loss this week

woohooo roll on wednesday

Well done!! You are definately keeping me inspired. I started today and managed ok. Struggled to get all the food and shakes in due to the busy ward and not being able to leave.i should have drunk much more as had a banging head this evening, How much do you normally drink in a day?

Good luck for weigh in Wednesday.

Nutty

hiya nutty

i drink the volvic or asda flavoured water the sugar free type and i drink about 1.5litre to 2litres a day. i do have a few decaff coffees black during the day as well.

its best to stick to the book and stay 100% focused as you will get to your goal faster. well thats what im doing i have a lot of weight to lose this year and dont want to spend another year with all this excess weight.

the headaches should go soon its just a lot of detoxing and with draw from the foods you used to eat. i found the first few days i had the poos but that settled down pretty fast once my body had cleared out the rubbish that had been being stuff in there.

weigh in day is tomorrow and im down 2lbs so far this week so will see if i lose anymore today.

im staying focuses and i have all my smaller size clothes out ready for the shrinking process lol.

good luck on today let me know how you got on? also let me know what you had to eat?

Well done with your loss . I know what you mean about the cost. I think I will also be trying to stay as long as possible doing this diet. Ive got a wedding at the end of May and I would like to continue with weight to go until then.

yes it is expensive but it works really well, i know diet chef is more calories and cheaper so if things get really tough i will have to swap on to that for a bit and then when i can go back to weight to go.

thats good incentive a wedding get some weight off before and can get something nice to wear or even fit into something nice that have not fitted for a while.

my target is to lose 14lbs in april and that will mean my white jeans will fit me, still a long wait to go before the 10's do but its step in right direction.

how are you finding the diet nutty me

Hi ! Im actually enjoying my third day on weight to go. Trying to use the shakes differently, therefore Ive made mousse and this evening I made a coffeee using the vanilla shake which was lovely. Feeling alot better today. How are you going now you are into your fourth week? Im just debating buying the 5 week package, did a few extra shifts last month so have some spare cash. You got the two week one didnt you. Are they the same as the first week?

hiya

yes the 2 week one is the same as the week one you just get double thats all. its a good diet and im glad to hear that your doing really well.

im deviating slightly and doing diet chef this week its very very simular just no shakes. i have been under a lot of stress lately and just need to have a change. going to alternate between diet chef and weight to go will do a month on one and a month on the other.

have you weighed in yet??

Hi, a stone in three weeks is excellent. My official weigh in day is tomorrow, i weighed myself a couple of days ago and had lost 4.6lbs. which i am pleased with . I did think I might have lost a lot more due to the 850ml restriction. Shamefully I did slip one day and Id cooked a beef dinner for the family and I had a slice of beef. But them felt extremely guilty. Hope diet chef goes well for you. Sorrry to hear you are having a difficult time at the moment and I hope things improve soon for you.

fingers crossed for your weigh in today, lets hope you see lots of pounds going.

well im doing great on this diet chef, i havent lost anymore and my weigh in is on wednesday so i expect to only lose a lil bit this time but my body needs to adjust to the different diet. my plan of food today are as follows

breakfast - granola pink apple and cin with 95g of natural probiotic yoghurt.
mid - morn apple
lunch - med veg soup
mid aft - apple
tea - lamb hotpot with veg (leek & spinach)
snack nakd bar

Last edited:
week 4 weigh in

this was a funny week as i did half the week in weight to go and the other half the week in diet chef.

well im down 2lbs this week which im very pleased with after all a loss is a loss and im going in the right direction. plus all the food is so lovely its a pleasure losing the weight and not a struggle at all.

i shall plod on, i have loads of stress at the moment with my bf as well as im in the middle of a divorce (been trying to divorce him for 2 years) and through all that im still sticking to the diet im not reaching for food when things get me down.

so if nothing else im slowly over coming my food demons and that needs to be addressed before i can maintain at my goal weight.
i dont want to be yoyoing anymore, this will be the 4th time at goal and the last time. my mindset is a lot different now and im really looking towards the future. can only get better

2lb off is great, it sounds to me as though you are starting to address your food demons and it sounds like you are doing very very well.

Well done you! :D

well day 31 cant believe i have made it this far

well yesterday was a mega stressful day for me, i was a victim of id theft basically someones ran me up a 500 phone bill with aol i even rang the phone number of the number thats supposed to me mine and some bloke answered and said it was my house. well after million calls cos aol were basically saying they wont help and that im a liar i called the police.

as if matters cant get much worse, had ex husband being idiot to the solititors yesterday as well, looks like he gonna take me to court.

and now today my bf is moving out thats it, its over sob sob. loading car up as i type.

so plenty of options or times for me to turn to vodka and chocolate, but im staying strong and not eating. i know its going to be a really lonely **** easter but thats life i guess.

so plans for this year i guess have changed. gonna get this weight off (which is still coming off) get my divorce finished (nearly done now) and get a life i think, find someone who really does love me.

well my life is back to the drawing board lol

hey hun,

sorry about all the sh**ty stuff happening, but congrats on the loss. keep going xxx

Why do ex's have to be so f****** stupid? And as for the weight loss I am so amazed that you are staying strong, I could do with taking a leaf out of your book as far as the will power is concerned.
At least now the world is yours for the taking, you can get on with your weight loss and turn your life into what you want it to be.
Keep going and staying as strong as you are. :hug99:

hey hun,

hope the weigh-in went well today :)

xx

hiya

well its been a rough week but stuck to diet, thanks everyoone for your support. its still not over really as ex husband is gonna drag me to court but either way that will get sorted at some point.

well im pleased to say im not longer obease im now only in the over weight bit. as i lost 3lbs this week bringing my total weight loss to 1 stone 5lbs in 5 weeks.

i shall keep on going

Back