Working Solutions New me for Cyprus

precious

Gold Member
Good morning everyone

I have a holiday In 3 weeks time - going away for 3 weeks for my summer holiday and I can't wait :)

So here I am at 14st 4lb (I know I know im so ashamed but onwards and downwards hey)

I will update stats and tickers later on today - luckily though I still fit into my 12s and 14s so haven't needed to buy bigger clothes thank goodness.

Anyway let operation Cyprus commence :)

Pxx

Good morning Precious and good luck with Operation Cyprus :hug99: xx

Ah you have a new diary :) Good luck with your mission til Cyprus xx

That is the very last time you will ever weigh 200lbs hun. Onwards and downwards, stay positive :hug99:xx

^^^^^ Just what GP said ^^^^^ you can do it xx

You will get loads off in 3 weeks hunni and have a great bikini body!!!

Good luck!

When is weigh in day? xxx

Thanks girls I just can't get my head round the gain I'm such a failure - yesterday was the worst day I took out so many clothes and nothing looked and felt right :-(

I hate myself for it there was absolutely no need for it. No ones fault by mine. :-( only I can sort this mess out.

Miss mac- my wi day is Wednesday's for now hunny.

Pxx

Put it behind you hun, we've all been there many times. The best thing is that you have got back on it but it does get harder every time :(
I wish I had stuck to it from the beginning and not this stop start attitude all the time. So hard to tolerate the shakes now, trying to convince myself they taste good giving them a long whizzzzzz with plenty of ice does help.

Good luck hun we're behind you xx

Good afternoon Precious, hope you've found today easy :hug99: xx

Sooo today's gone well 3 packs and a fajita salad... This is so hard though I must admit ..

I really need to shift the lard for my holiday so no choice but to get on with it..

Tomm and Friday I'm away with work - I just hope I stay strong as breakfast, lunch and evening meals are all included. It's gonna be torture :-(

You will stay strong hun 'cause you have a fab 3 week holiday to Cyprus in 3 weeks and you want to fit into your summer wardrobe! xx

Come on missy ...:) we need youuu xx

Hi Precious how are you doing hun?

Ahhhh, a new diary !
I hope you are okay precious :)

morning minis...:)

I truly have no idea what I'm doing.... i have no motivation no determination no nothing...no point even starting a diary I have no idea what diet I'm doing infact I'm done with "dieting" i hate that word lol...:eek: :8855:

i have 2 weeks till my holiday - i think ill be back early sept and finish this journey then... right now though i need some sleep and see how i feel when i get up :eek:

ciao pxx :)

Oh precious.......
Sounds like you have already gone into holiday mode.
You might be better doing what you said and coming back when you have had your holiday.
I think this losing weight or watching your weight is a full time job.
For me, I feel that I will always have to do it. When I don't, I gain. I will always have to work at it, for the rest of my life.
:)

Sooooo i did yestersay without any tantrums - onto today i will not fail 12 days i can do that surely :)

As per usual lets gym it up baby
;-) px

Good !and good luck :D

Back