New Me for New Zealand

-1.5lbs off :) Which got me my half stone award, woop woop!
I have my last ever therapy session tonight, another woop! I am scared she's gonna try and
get me to stay but I know I'm ready. I'm likely to be a couple of lbs heavier than the last time she saw me and wil ltry and use that against me but I know I'm on the right track.

Thursday
Breakfast:

Banana
Strawberries (S)
Mullerlight toffee
Green tea

Lunch:
Low fat supernoodles sweet chilli
Chicken tikka slices (P)
Apple (S)
Coke zero

Dinner:

Quorn southern fried chicken burger (2.5)
SW Chips
Wholemeal bap (HEX B)
2x cheese slices (HEX A)
BBQ sauce (1)
Jalapenos (S)
Lettuce (S)
Red onion (S)

Other:
Mullerlight Goodies (2.5)
Quavers (5.5)

Syns: 11.5

Last edited:
Just remember, she's selling it for the money and nothing else...you're much better off with slimming world...half stone award proves it!!!

Good luck x

Well done on your fabulous loss!!! You are doing so well Lily :)
If you don't feel that your getting anything out of therapy then don't let her encourage you to stay. Your head is obviously in the right place and with that, you can achieve anything you want xxxxx

Well done! As the others have said 7lbs is amazing! In just a couple of weeks :D You are doing so well. Don't worry about the therapist - last one then its over with!!

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks all :) I know I'm going to feel such a weight off my shoulders, which may not show on the scales but will show in my mood :D

Well done Lily, fantastic job :)

Morning all. Last session went really well, she didnt even weigh me, could just see how much better I felt and was happy to sign me off as it were. Such a good feeling! It did however mean I got home stupidly late and didnt have time to prep anything. Really need to get some more fruit in and meal plan for the upcoming week. So alas, I gave in to my old pal Upper Crust, but I'm synning it and adding it into my weekly syns. It was either that or struggle for the rest of the day, which isnt normal for SW! It's Friday, which as you all know by now is vodka day so again, more syns than normal but will be back on the straight and narrow til Wednesday. And another learnt lesson, EAT BEFORE I DRINK! lol :)

Friday
Breakfast:
Upper Crust ham and cheese baguette (20) + HEX A for cheese
Diet coke

Lunch:
Low fat supernoodles chilli chicken
Apple (S)
Banana

Dinner:
Subway salad
Chicken (P)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Onion (S)
Peppers (S)
Gherkins (S)
Jalapenos (S)
Sweet onion sauce (1.5)

Other:
Vodka and diet coke (15? lol)

Total: 36.5+

Morning all. Last session went really well, she didnt even weigh me, could just see how much better I felt and was happy to sign me off as it were. Such a good feeling! It did however mean I got home stupidly late and didnt have time to prep anything. Really need to get some more fruit in and meal plan for the upcoming week. So alas, I gave in to my old pal Upper Crust, but I'm synning it and adding it into my weekly syns. It was either that or struggle for the rest of the day, which isnt normal for SW! It's Friday, which as you all know by now is vodka day so again, more syns than normal but will be back on the straight and narrow til Wednesday. And another learnt lesson, EAT BEFORE I DRINK! lol :) Friday Breakfast: Upper Crust ham and cheese baguette (20) + HEX A for cheese Diet coke Lunch: Low fat supernoodles chilli chicken Apple (S) Banana Dinner: Subway salad Chicken (P) Lettuce (S) Cucumber (S) Onion (S) Peppers (S) Gherkins (S) Jalapenos (S) Sweet onion sauce (1.5) Other: Vodka and diet coke (15? lol) Total: 36.5+

Really happy for you...everyone can tell you've got your head in the right place!!! Well done!!!

Ahh brilliant news Lily, so happy for you!
I'm currently having therapy and seeing how happy you are has given me hope :) x

Ahh brilliant news Lily, so happy for you!
I'm currently having therapy and seeing how happy you are has given me hope :) x

Its not for everyone for sure! I had CBT via the NHS and didnt get into it, then went private and it was a lot of money but worth it :)

Oh dear, lost the plot this weekend. Vodka turned into more vodka and I woke up the morning after next to something I didnt want to...an empty takeaway container which I dont even remember devouring but I was informed by my boyfriend it has a chicken tikka kebab in it.
Saturday morning was spent throwing up said kebab (Should I count the syns of things I threw up? lol) and then was too ill to do anything but turn to my best friend...DOminos. 102.5 syns of pizza was consumed. Oops.
Day 2 and the hangover is still strong in this one. We have no food in and Tesco is shut now. I'm going to add all this up, and then do low syn/possibly SP days til Wednesday to try and limit the damage, as well as going swimming Monday and Tuesday. Today is likely to end with a synned (good choices) chinese and then back to the grind tomorrow with a food shop. Sorry guys!

Saturday
Breakfast:
None

Lunch: None

Dinner:
Dominos large pizza (102.5)

Total syns: 102.5

Oh don't worry! We all have those days (I had an unplanned BBQ so the food wasn't SW friendly and a few glasses of wine)

Like you say just get back on track asap and you'll be ok :)

Luckily I just made it to the shops before they closed so we are having risotto tonight :)

Sunday:

3x cups tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)

Dinner:
Chicken and black bean (7.5)
Boiled rice
Prawn crackers (1.5)

Total syns: 9

I was thinking you haven`t eaten much then realised it was just your dinner, Silly me

Its not for everyone for sure! I had CBT via the NHS and didnt get into it, then went private and it was a lot of money but worth it :)

I started a session of CBT, didn`t reckon it much. Glad all good for you now.

Yes Dominos is a killer in the old syn bank! Seeing as I was using 5:2 before SW, I've still been logging on MFP whilst doing Extra Easy, just out of interest. Despite the naughtiness, I havent gone over 1500 cals each day, so thats a bit of a saving grace I guess? haha
Anyway, back to the slog today. Would've done SP today but I had a banana, so just going to keep low syn and low carb from now til Wednesday to try and limit the damage as I am way over my weekly syns already. Stupidly forgot my swimming stuff though. The joys of the Monday morning rush! Prioritised getting a Subway salad over getting the right train this morning. Dedication! hahaha

Monday
Breakfast:
2x Hifi Lights (HEX B)
Banana
Apple (S)
Diet coke

Lunch:
Subway salad
Chicken (P)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Onion (S)
Peppers (S)
Gherkins (S)
Jalapenos (S)
Sweet onion sauce (1.5)
2x boiled eggs (P)

Dinner:
Chicken (P) stuffed with low fat soft cheese (HEX A) and jalapenos (S), wrapped in bacon (P)
Lettuce (S)
Cucumber (S)
Red onion (S)
Pepper (S)
EL Mayo (1)

Mullerlight Goodies yog (2.5)

Total syns: 5

Last edited:
Back