New Me for New Zealand

Are food hangovers a thing? Because if so I'm definitely suffering with one, unless I've got food poisoning from the chinese. Feel so sick and had to run to the toilet like all day :( That'll teach me! Trying to flush whatever the hell it is out of my system but I am in agony. Waaaah

Are food hangovers a thing? Because if so I'm definitely suffering with one, unless I've got food poisoning from the chinese. Feel so sick and had to run to the toilet like all day :( That'll teach me! Trying to flush whatever the hell it is out of my system but I am in agony. Waaaah

I notice now if I have a bad food day (usually takeaway etc) then I get a poorly tummy for the next day sometimes almost immediately after. I think it's the msg and fat that does it. Hope you feel better soon! Xx

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Strawberries (S)
Apple (S)
Muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles

Lunch:
2x Nimble (HEX B)
2x bacon, no fat (P)
1 x egg in Frylight (P)
Ketchup (0.5)
Cheese slice (HEX A)

Dinner:
Chicken jalfrezi
Chicken (P)
Onions (S)
Mushrooms (S)
Peppers (S)
Chopped toms (S)
Puree (S)
Garlic, cumin, coriander, tumeric, chilli powder (S)
Rice
Broccoli (S)

Hot choc (2)

Total syns: 2.5

Last edited:
Don`t beat yourself up. Yes we have all done and we generally beat ourselves up. I know I do. Good luck for Weigh in .

Thanks both.Certainly feel better for being on plan yesterday and today. Definitely feeling the strain of minimal syns and less carbs but hopefully itll be worth it for a good number tomorrow. I just want a loss, even if its a half! x

Right payday (well the OH's) is looming so I'm going to do a huge ASDA shop so that I have everything I could need in life (slimming world wise :p) Wanna try some recipes i've never bothered with/ havent in ages. Thinking a risotto, a jambalaya, anyone else got any recommendations on good batch cook meals they've been loving lately? Or low syn treats?
I'm going to be stocking up on the new Muller light flavours as I can't get them in my tescos, and also some of the Goodies yogs again :D x
I get far too excited by food shopping hahaha

Right payday (well the OH's) is looming so I'm going to do a huge ASDA shop so that I have everything I could need in life (slimming world wise :p) Wanna try some recipes i've never bothered with/ havent in ages. Thinking a risotto, a jambalaya, anyone else got any recommendations on good batch cook meals they've been loving lately? Or low syn treats? I'm going to be stocking up on the new Muller light flavours as I can't get them in my tescos, and also some of the Goodies yogs again :D x I get far too excited by food shopping hahaha

I have really enjoyed the nacho feast that was in this weeks magazine. I would never usually buy primula cheese but it was a must for this! 94p currently as Asda... Even better heated up as left overs!

I have really enjoyed the nacho feast that was in this weeks magazine. I would never usually buy primula cheese but it was a must for this! 94p currently as Asda... Even better heated up as left overs!
Mmmm yummy! I've seen people post that recipe a few times, will deffo try thanks!
Also gonna try the baked oats recipe for breakfast, got some white choc chips and mini marshmallows for it :D

Mmmm yummy! I've seen people post that recipe a few times, will deffo try thanks! Also gonna try the baked oats recipe for breakfast, got some white choc chips and mini marshmallows for it :D

Oooooh yummy! I've had the baked oats a couple of times with dark chic alpro milk and raspberries. I'll be back to check how yours is!

Oooooh yummy! I've had the baked oats a couple of times with dark chic alpro milk and raspberries. I'll be back to check how yours is!
Well it wont be til next week, we have the delivery on Friday and then I have fry ups at the weekend or the OH complains over the lack of bacon :p hha! That combo sounds delicious though!

Right its Weigh in Wednesday guys! Eeek. I was naughty and hopped on the scales this morning and they're saying a 3lb loss but I highly doubt thats correct! I managed to stick to half a syn all day yesterday and am saving most of my syns for after weigh in tonight when I have tea. Then I'm hoping to have a more balanced week coming up where I dont used every single syn and more at the weekend! :p

Wednesday
Breakfast:
2x Hifi Lights (HEX B)
Mullerlight banana and custard
Diet coke

Lunch:
2x boiled eggs (P)
Chicken (P)
Mixed salad leaves (S)
Grated carrot (S) and beetroot (S)
Salad cream (2)

Dinner:
BFree wholemeal wrap (4.5)
Fajita chicken (P)
Jalapenos (S)
Red onions (S)
40g reduced fat cheddar (HEX A)
EL Mayo (0.5)
SW Chips

Other:
Apple (S)
Galaxy salted caramel bar (12)

Total syns:19

Last edited:
Thanks both. Well, I better get a loss after my amazing NSV today. Totally forget it was the monthly company tapas and drinks lunch today ,where everything is paid for and yummy! Not typical tapas, has all sorts of nibbles, sweet and sour chicken balls, skewers yorky puds with meat, you name it! Anyway, I turned it down and sat in the office like a loser with my chicken salad!
Instead bought myself one of those new Galaxy salted caramel bars (small one) as a post weigh in treat within todays syns :)

Wow! Well done you - could you not have gone and had SW friendly or would it be far too much temptation?
I have had no syns today so might treat myself again to a chocolate bar! Treats are needed when you've been good

2.5lbs off despite the naughty weekend! Glad I turned down the tapas now! :D

Back