Total Solution New me happier and slimmer

Gillclark1

well this is a great weekend with the family, Charlie (grandson) was three yesterday, and all the family were there.
Then today we have my daughter's 26th birthday so we are cooking dinner for her and her husband and daughter. which we will enjoy.
I have fallen off the wagon this weekend and will be starting TS tomorrow, getting back to 100 %
No point me beating myself up over the lapse this weekend so decided to put this weekend behind me. :sigh:
felt bad last night and thought my head wasnt in it. so questioned why i wanted to do this.
I want to lose this weight and be slim,
I want to be healthy, as best as I can be
losing weight will help take some of the pressure off my joints. :)

I am going to make this stickies to put on fridge and cupboard in the kitchen so I stop before I eat.

well thats me for today.
Hope you all have a great sunday.:)

Me too due to a wedding but good luck we can both forget about temporary lapse and get back on the trail to slim!

here we are, day 27 of a very bumpy journey. some ups and down, started doing exante and was 100% commited then went to lunch with family and ate the pudding, that was it very unstable. couldnt get head round getting back to just the diet.
which then made me convince myself that it was ok sometime :cry:big mistake.
I dont know why I sabotage my own efforts. so hit the bottom. It it hard to accept that I can lose weight and I am worth it.
so now I am drawing a line under all that today:eek:

I weighed myself this morning and I have put on 1 1/2 lb so starting weight today
249.3lb :eek: what a failure:cry:

so restart day one 30/1/2012 weigh in day Monday

week 1 249.3lb
week 2

Hope you are all having a good day
xx

You're not a failure until you give up trying Gill! :D You're human and you slipped up, but you're doing the right thing by drawing a line and moving on. We can only change our futures, not what's already been done :)
I hope the first day back hasn't been toooo bad...
Good luck with the next weigh in...I'm sure than pesky little gain will be gone by then, and more besides.
x

Thankyou Alex, much appreciated, today has been ok, I am not hungry but have drank 3ltrs water. I have had a bar for breakfast with a coffee , a coffee at lunchtime, water all day then soup and shake for tea, so hopefully will sleep tonight without waking up at about 2am hungry :) trial and error to see what suits.

Hope you are ok?
Hugs
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 of new start

Did really well yesterday, was 100% TS which I didn't think I could do :) so starting day 2 positive thinking this morning, going to cut my bar in two and have half for lunch :)
Head is well focused this morning, so let's see how the day pans out.

Hope you all have a good day

Xxx

Hi Gillclark1 - well done for fighting on, I don't understand what it is about loosing weight that is so hard, if you were an alcoholic or drug addict you have the option of abstaining but with food you cant, you need it to live and are constantly exposed to it so the battle continues - unless you live off shakes of course ha ha... Something I learnt recently, after about 16 years of yo-yoing is there is no point in trying to figure out why you have 'failed' in the past, it isn't going to change anything, ok learning your triggers to eat is useful, but berating yourself for going out and enjoying time with family is pointless and ruins your memories. I have always gone on a major bender which has progressively lasted longer after each small slip, I realise now that you can only take one step at a time, you are actually being really proactive now because you are coming back from these slips so quickly and so positively. As Alex says you are not a failure if you keep trying, stay strong because this is our year!! You can do this!!! xx

Morning your doing fab :) keep going. X

day 3 of restart

I am on track today still feeling confident, even more so now when I went outside to the dustbin, one of my neighbours shouted "look at you youre looking good" what a boost, :)
Had my porridge for breakfast today it was a little runny but ok, not sure I enjoy it as much as the bar but we will see,
been sorting out the house this morning, seem to have more energy, not in ketosis yet :(
TS in full swing until i get in keto, does anyone not go to keto?? I was wondering how many don't?

Hope you all have a great day.

Day 5 today, still doing great 100% TS, not sure why not going into ketosis, unless it has to do with my medication, but losing weight steadily so not complaining.
Certainly feeling more energetic, and not hungry, refused a cream egg today, never been known before so feeling proud of myself. :)

Hope you are all doing great, will catch up on all your diaries soon,

(((hugs))) to you all
gill
X
Lost 18.3 lbs in 4 weeks

Day 6 doing really well today, on course for 100% today, taken myself to bed now, to watch telly, because I am soo cold.

Hope you are all ok today

Gill
X

Gillclark1 said:
Day 6 doing really well today, on course for 100% today, taken myself to bed now, to watch telly, because I am soo cold.

Hope you are all ok today

Gill
X

Yay well done keep it up x

Heya sounds like you are doing fab with it! For the porridge have you tried putting a little less water with it (some people prefer 50mls less water) or else leave it to stand for a minute or so can apparently thicken it a little. Good luck for next weigh in xx

Hi all
Woke up this morning to a white blanket of snow beautiful :)
Had a cereal bar for breakfast and a coffee ( as run out of porridge) then another cereal bar for lunch as I was cold :( then for tea I had my soup and coffee . Did have some raspberries and half fat fromage frais as I needed something sweet. So a good day really. Drank 4 ltrs of water.
Watched my grandchildren in the snow on their sledge, Laughing and playing.

Weekly weigh in tomorrow!! We shall see the results.

Hope you all had a great day

Gill
Xx

Struggling today :( feel depressed, cold tired and tearfull,
Doing TS and not going into ketosis to just feeling that this is really hard. Don't know if it's the weather or just me? Hope you are doing ok. Thanks for asking and your support xx

Back