New me

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by kerry2285, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. kerry2285

kerry2285 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I have decided to loose the weight I have put on since leaving the navy and thought this site might be a way of keeping my spirits up.

I have now got a wii and wii fit and started it yesterday doing 30 minutes building up as I go along.

Today I had rice crispies for breakfast with semi skimmed milk, a ham sandwich, small packet of crisps and ski yogourt for lunch, pork and veg for tea with a little soya source.

I dont drink fizzy or hot drinks so have had water and fresh orange with tea. The on the wii for 30 minutes too working up a good sweat! So far so good. Fingers crossed I keep it up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennybaby

jennybaby Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    22st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Hi Kerry. Congrats on taking on the plunge! Let me know how you get on. I have joined the Diet Chef family, but yet to receive my food package due to the snow :0(_ _ _. Lets hope it comes soon. ;o)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.