new member 1 month into calorie controlled diet :s

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chazzab21, 11 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Chazzab21

Chazzab21 Member

Hi, I'm new to this site, I'm just looking for some advice and support with my weightloss!! I started a month ago I have 1200 calories per day and excersise 1 hour each day on a gravity strider (air walker) this has only been for the last two weeks though. I seem to of come to a stand still I've not lost a pound this week infact I feel massive!!! It's made it hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel:( however i'll keep going it will come off someday .... Won't it surly ?? If anyone has gone through this I'd like to here your stories and any advice :)

Thanks Charlotte :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Robandmandy

Robandmandy Member

Slimming world
    Hi and welcome to the forums, there will be many people that can help you here, good luck with the weight loss
  4. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Chazza, Welcome to this fab forum.
    I do calorie counting combined with the v old WW.

It's so frustrating when you come to plateau but it does happen to most of us at one time or another.
    If you are exercising quite a bit it could be due to forming muscle which can affect your weight so it doesn't mean you are not losing.

Don't lose heart and keep up the good work - you know you will feel soo much better and will be healthier too.

Take care and my best wishes to you...:)

P/S. Would be nice if you could fill in a bit more of your details in your profile so that we can get to know you better...Regards.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Don't give up, give it a few more weeks and then if there is no loss you may need to make some amendments

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.