New member to MM's!!

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
Hi SW'ers!

I don't know whether many people will remember me as I've been AWOL for the past 7 months since I've been pregnant but I thought I would let you know that I had my baby boy at 02:27 on 4th December, he was born at exactly 35 weeks after only an hour labour! He weighs 5lb 6oz and we have called him Finley. We're still in hospital as he's not quite got his sucking reflex so we will be here until he can drink all of his bottles himself!

I can't wait to get started on SW once I'm home, the food here is just awful, it really does live up to the stereotypical hospital food!!

Hopefully I will be back and posting my diaries as soon as I'm back and be back down to my target weight soon!

Sara xx

Awww congratulation and wow, only an hour of labour!!

Hopefully you will all be home soon and good luck on the plan x

Congratulations on your new addition - love the name! x

congratulations, make sure you have some time to rest before thinking about losing pounds and do it when you are ready. I didn't start back dieting probably until 6 weeks later after giving birth :) x

Thanks everyone, we came home from hospital on Thursday after just 4 days which is fab for a 35 weeker (our daughter was 33 weeks and had to stay in SCBU for 4 weeks. Baby is doing really well, he has a it of jaundice but that's about it.

It's going to be a fantastic Christmas!!

:553::553::553::553:

Congratulations !!!!!!! Great News:D

Awww...congratulations and you're sure to have a fab Christmas.

Congrats hun, I remember you, welcome back!

Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! What a great Christmas gift! :family2:

Thank you everyone for your kind wishes xx

Back