Hi All,:hug99:
This is my first time on CD, I have only been on it 4 days (I am doing SS).
I just familiarising myself with the site and there are a few abbreviations I do not understand. Could somebody please tell me what "totm" means?
Thank you and the best of luck on you weightloss journey.

Hi forget always

TOTM means 'time of the month' referring to the monthly period.
Hope you are feeling a little less confused now.
Welcome and Good Luck losing weight with Cambridge Diet, and minimins for support.

welcome to CD hun! its a fabulous diet!

Slightly concerned that your being allowed to SS when your bmi is below 25 as this is a no no!
hope you get on ok with the diet
xx

Welcome to the forum, you will pick up the jargon as you go along. Best wishes

Echo Lizz, you should not be SSing at a BMI of less than 25, and I don't agree with the hidden obesity nonsense your doctor seems to have told you. You will lose more muscle if you SS at lower than BMI 25 and be in a worse state. Does your counsellor know you are SS-ing at lower than BMI 25?

Thank you LizzMB and Baily for informing me that I should not be following SS, i have now switched to step 2 (810). I live in Singapore and there are no CD Counsellors here. I did my research online and found a supply in Malaysia (Just across the border). I can not get all the CD products only the shakes and then only a limited selection of flavours.

Thank you for all your replies and welcome Mrs Z and Imagisal.

Welcome and good luck with CD. Lucky you for being in Singapore - I just love it there!

welcome and best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Thank you mrsessex, minxie and Sacha63. I wish you all the best of luck on your journey. Is anbody able to explain how I get one of those trackers on my profile? i would appreciate it.

Hello and welcome!

Hi forget always

I am pleased to see that the girls here picked up that you need to be on a higher plan.
My friend Sam lives in Singapore, he was over this summer for a visit but I hope one day to take up his invite and visit. it just didn't seem a good idea to still be on a diet when I would want to try different cuisine.
Hope you get on well with CD.

Back