New member.............

charlie

Hi,

I just joined this a.m, been looking at what everyone has been chatting about, all v.good and inspiring.

I noticed that you all have these funky little pics and snazzy names etc, i want one!!!- also love the bar showing your weight loss etc. How do i get all these?.

xx

Hi Charlie!! Welcome to Minimins.....

to get an avatar (the piccie beside your post) you have to have over 20 posts to your name. Better get posting!!!

there are other privilages you get as you post more, extra signature space etc.

You on LL? how you finding it?

xx

Since we are on the subject of fancy things etc....what are reputation comments as I have a few and I have no idea what they are! :silly:

Hi,

Yes on LL, finding it ok. Just obsessing over food and how hungry i am. Also very emotional but have got loads going on so my head is not in great place, but i want to get this 7stone off. I am 30 in Nov so that is what i am focsing on........... spent all my 20's fat, really want to spend mt 30's slim.

xx

Welcome to Minis Charlie,

"....i want to get this 7stone off. I am 30 in Nov so that is what i am focsing on........... spent all my 20's fat, really want to spend mt 30's slim....."

You've come to the right place to get help, advice and support. I've lost over 100 lbs with LL and Minis has been an important part of that success. Good Luck!

Back