Noor30

Silver Member
Hi, My first time trying the Exante diet. I am very nervous as I have never done this kind of diet before, I used to be a regular at a gym in Warwickshire but then I moved to Leics. Due to the fact there's no crech facilities here with a gym I have been unable to go to a gym anf have put the weight back on! I am now looking to lose atleast 3stones and I know it's going to be tough but I'm hoping with support from the lovely people in this forum I will succeed.... :)

I start my diet from tmrw so any tips or advice would be highly appreciated....

Hey and welcome to the forum!! :)

First tips that come to mind are when you're feeling hungry, drink water! Sounds silly but I think something like 75% of hunger pangs are actually thirst. Also, if you're feeling like you might cave, remove yourself from the situation and come on to this forum and post, post, post! Someone will be around to vent to, listen or give advice!

Good luck and here's to a slimmer, happier you!!

OMG Rainbrow bright, your results are over whelming!!! Absolutely amazed! Did you get these results by sticking to the shakes and water? Or do you go gym aswell? Or is there any other form of exercise you do and is exercise very important for this diet???

Thanks Carly I can see your weightloss is also incredible!! You girls really inspire people like us to actually try and succeed on this diet!

Thank you Starlight, Members of this forum are really nice and welcoming, I already feel confident that I can do this!

Hi i started on Tuesday for the first time. My tips would be to try all the packs and see what you like, also try things with more or less water to your taste.
The "stickies" on what you can drink" are also useful. You will get to vary from standard water e.g. bouillon and coke zero - these allowed drinks may become a real treat for you when its getting tough.

Not been too bad so far although had a wedding to go to today so had to eat today which could have done without so early on. However, will be back on total solution tomorrow.

best of luck - there are quite a few people who've joined in the last week - take a look at their posts and also some have set up diaries like me.

Thank you for sharing dh21abc and the advice, I'm looking forward to starting tmrw! How do i set up a diary?

Hi and welcome! Best of luck with starting tomorrow :D

I'm hungryyyyy just under 2 hours to go till my next shake. I've already taken down 3 litres of water!

Just got a mail back from 'Exante', they recommend NO exercise for the first 2 weeks on the total plan.

Good luck hun! I'm restarting today after having almost a week off the wagon x

Good luck to you aswell samprand I hope we both can keep it up!

To coin a phrase..once you "get in the zone"
you will be surprised at the results.Once in Ketosis watch the weight fall off.
I have just completed week one and lost sixteen lbs.
good luck

16lbs is a huge huge achievement well done!!! I just hope i can last the week 100%...

Hi Noor30

I'm a newbie to Exante to, I only signed up today so hopefully can start on Friday.

I used to be a size 10/12 then I had some personal issues today I weighed myself a little over 14st shocking.

Good luck xx

Hi

I'm Claire and my hubby and I started Exante TS this morning. I can honestly say that I'm STARVING!!

I'm a bit worried as I had the porridge this morning which I found vile and the vegetable soup for lunch which I couldn't finish as I couldn't stomach it. I had a vanilla shake with coffee for tea which actually wasn't too bad... but i'm worried!

If anybody has any helpful hints and tips on how to make the packs more bearable, I'd be very appreciative. I did put salt and pepper in the soup and I'm wondering if making it with more water would be good as it was VERY thick!

Anyway, day 1 done 100% and 3ltrs of water drunk.... phew!

Good luck to all the new/recent starters... we can do this!!

Cx

Hi Sarah and welcome to the club. I'm on day 2, well it's almost coming to an end...lol

I was a happy size 12 until i got pregnant. I went upto size 20 after the birth of my daughter but I managed to reduce some weight by going to the gym bringing me down to size 14. Due to lack of creche facilities in gyms here in Leicester i've not been to a gym in over 3 months and I have gone up to a size 16! I want to take control before it gets worse and after reading so many stories and diaries on this forum i decided to try Exante! I am hoping this diet will help me achieve my goal.

All the best to you aswell I hope you reach your goals!

Back