mumsie53

Hi everyone,
Glad to have found this forum.. I started Exante total solution last Tuesday, 24th
..have used lighter life in the past and was doing well, then they upped the price by 50% and put it out of my league :sigh:
Anyway I start the new year with determination to lose half of myself, having gradually gone up to my heaviest ever of 18st 6lb..at 5'2", not a great place to be..
so far I have been a lot better than I thought I would be, not cheated once, am on day 6..first weigh tomorrow morning..
nice to meet you
Pam

Hiya pam and welcome to the mad house! Be assured we all here for you god knows these girls and guys have seen me through plenty of tears and tantrums the last year lol xx

Good luck Pam, I too have done LL and I can not justify £70ish a week not to eat food lol!!
Well done for sticking to it, I'm back on it 100% from today, started a couple of weeks ago but I just was not mentally ready, I am now lol!!
Emma
Xxx

Hi there Pam, welcome to the forum :) I wish you the very best of luck with Exante x

Hi Pam, welcome and best of luck.

Hi Pam, Welcome and all the best I hope you reach your goals! The members here are great and really helpful! I'm only on my day 2 and I have already had great support and confidence boost by the lovely members here.... :)

Thanks everyone...felt a bit tired around day 3 but am fine now.... cant wait for weigh in tomorrow (had a sneaky peaky on 3rd day and I'd lost 5.5),, then off onto week 2
Pam

Hi Mumsie welcome onboard the rollercoaster.
I did LL as well, it worked but was sooooo expensive.
Exante is the one for me.
Good Luck

Hi ya Pam, I too am 5ft 2in and when I started I weighed 17st 4lbs it's my third week weigh in tomorrow, it's by no means an easy diet to stick to but being in the right frame of mind definitely helps! Wishing you good luck on your Exante journey, if you ever need a pick me up there are plenty of us who will be here! You can do this hunni! x

Wishing you the best of luck and determination and the eye on the prize is the way forward on this diet.
Julia

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies .it is much appreciated and of course I am day 7 today not day 6 duh! weigh in and beginning of week 2 tomorrow :)
Pam

Hope u weigh in went well and that u are having a good week x

Back