Yep stick with it hun. Once in ketosis you'll no longer feel hungery. If you are like me, you will still want to eat, but not because you are hungery, just because!!

You can buy ketostix from a pharmasist so you know 100%. If you've not got them then basically you'll feel full of energy, have a fowl taste in your mouth, you will not be hungery and just have a general feeling of well being. Honestly guys......you will feel like this. I'm there and its FAB (apart from the breath issue :eek:)

Cold, nausia, bad breath, furry mouth and you dont feel hungry or starving not that any of us are really starving we just want to put naughty things in our mouths (food stuff that is)!

Yes, I forgot the cold bit. I personally have never felt nausious when in Ketosis....I have before I got into it. I've always felt so much better. The only downside with me is the breath/toilet issues/coldness.

Thanks Shazpaz and fattothin, I am feeling really crappy again today and it's not getting any better, I am just waiting for the energy to kick in. I am hoping to get to the ketosis state quickly, I am in tears now and my hubby and daughter are hugging me to death lol !!! :cry::)

See, I am mess of different emotions !!!

oops sorry meant before ....sorry xx

Don't do it.........they are awful:eek:. No, its obviously down to taste. I honestly could not eat them. I even tried Beas suggestion of putting it in the microwave for a minute to soften it, but to no avail. Its all personal taste. Gazza even likes the soup:eek: Choc/Strawberry shakes all the way for me when on LT.

LOL!! are they really that bad??
My partner loves (well, maybe not loves, that's too strong a word! lol) the chicken soups - maybe its a guy thing ??
I had a sneaky taste of his when he started LT and thought they were OK, but now I'm having them EVERY night for my bloomin T - Hmm, not so sure anymore. Gonna give them a go with pepper in later, maybe that'll help a bit ? :sigh:

:sign0137: My breath is starting to pong a bit!!! - nothing to do with this thread I know, but I thought I would share it! lol lol lol x x

Thanks Shazpaz and fattothin, I am feeling really crappy again today and it's not getting any better, I am just waiting for the energy to kick in. I am hoping to get to the ketosis state quickly, I am in tears now and my hubby and daughter are hugging me to death lol !!! :cry::)

See, I am mess of different emotions !!!

oooooooorrrr hun. It is really difficult this diet. I read this forum and thought if others can do it so can I, but the reality is soooo different. It is really hard work, but I promise you, it does get better. You will not believe how you feel in a couple of days. Soak up all the hugging from hubby and daughter and stick with it hun. You will feel so much better for having stayed on the diet then if you give up now.

Good luck hun....lots of hugs from me too.
x

Aw granny, sorry to hear that hun, hang on in there, it DOES get better. Try splitting your shakes and making only half a pack at a time, it will help you get through the days - having 6 instead of 3. Also try them hot, make them up cold first tho then zap them in the microwave. Add coffee to the choc or the vanilla it makes a nice change and keep glugging the water x x x

Thanks a million Shazpaz, I am going to hold out for the ketosis definitely, I'm sure I'll be fine then. Thanks for the hugs. xxx:)

thanks for the tips Eclipse was thinking about splitting the shakes into 6 instead of 3 finding the break between a little too much... god never thought Id drink so much water..

Oh well Day 2 tomorrow :)

Yep stick with it hun. Once in ketosis you'll no longer feel hungery. If you are like me, you will still want to eat, but not because you are hungery, just because!!

awh thanks hun the sooner I get into ketosis the better:sigh:

I just want to say to Lumpy and Granny, and everyone else who's on thier first few days and struggling STICK WITH IT!
Honestly ladies, I'm only on day 6 and today I feel BRILL!! Its almost like someones spiked my vanilla and coffee this morning with a hyper drug! I'm raring to go, and you will get there too. I've had 4 kids to run round after while going through the crappy stage, and it was very hard indeed, but today......
"Look out house... the whirlwinds comin through":whip:

They aren't gonna know whats hit em :D:D:D

Thanks Toni, I am starting day three and am still feeling miserable. I can't wait to feel good. Well done to you looking after the kids and keeping going like that, I have very little to keep me busy, maybe I have too much time to be thinking about feeling bad. I'll stick it out another while anyway, I am finding an hour at a time works best lol.:)

Morning everyone. How you doing this morning Glamgranny? Hope you are feeling a bit better then yesterday. Like Toni said, it does get better. Stick with it and like you said an hour at a time.xx

Hi Shazpaz, I am really sick again today with a bad headache. I feel like giving up but am sticking to it a minute at a time. I can't keep the shakes down and that means I am starving which obviously isn't good. If I bring up another one I don't know what I'll do. Advice please?:)

Are you making them with more water then suggested....try 12 ounces instead of 8....it really waters the taste down hun. COME ON....don't give up....you've been though hell these past few days and the worst is nearly over. x

Back