New Mikado Biscuits

julie19

Silver Member
Has anyone tried these yet? I have just bought a box from Tesco & synned them up - they are 1/2 per biscuit - they are tiny but quite nice & very chocolatey

My consultant was talking about these last night. 10 syns for the entire box! Not bad if you're in need of a sweet fix :) I had them a while ago from a Korean store, quite tasty, nice with a cup of coffee :)

Oh I like the look of these, the advert is so funny too!!!
Must have a look for them in tesco.

My consultant was talking about these last night. 10 syns for the entire box! Not bad if you're in need of a sweet fix :) I had them a while ago from a Korean store, quite tasty, nice with a cup of coffee :)

Couteaux - Be careful because when I synned them up they came out at 1/2 syn each or 18 syns for the box which is 75g - I can't see anything you could use as a free food to get the syns down to 10 :(

Ooh it's shopping night tonight. Will pick some up. Oh and the advert is brill x

Oooh, thanks for that! My consultant said 10 syns so will let her know too! Wonder if she had a small box? She said there were 20 per box. Cheers for the extra info :D

Have a look here to see what they look like: Mikado 75g product information - Tesco.com

You can buy both small and large boxes in the supermarkets here (not just from vending machines) - the small ones come in packs of 3 (for lunchboxes I think), so that's probably where the confusion has occurred.....

They were taste testing these at sainsburys today,my son and boyfriend had one but i went without because I thought they'd be too high in syns-if I'd known they were that low i would've had one.
Never mind,I'll get some when I'm down next-they may just help my evening chocolate fix,and for less syns :)

Bought some this afternoon and just tried one - they're really nice! :) They're really nice for when I just fancy a taste of choc :) Woo! lol

I just bought a 36g box.

is that the 10syn box. very very yummy. have stopped at 4 sticks and put them in my bag.

out of sight out of mind.

These are so lovely and half price in Tesco too, 99p for 3 boxes. Each box has 17 sticks in so I would say approx 9 syns or so maybe as they are 11 cals each.

I'm not buying them again though as I do eat the whole box!!

These are so lovely and half price in Tesco too, 99p for 3 boxes. Each box has 17 sticks in so I would say approx 9 syns or so maybe as they are 11 cals each.

I'm not buying them again though as I do eat the whole box!!

I did that too - I tried hiding them but they just kept calling me till I had eaten them all - I decided it was safer not to buy them anymore - they are so nice though!

Back