New Mini Challenge

Hello all - WI results for me today - 4.4lb, 2 kilo exactly.
I'm happy with this - total of just over 19lb in 4 weeks. :) :) :)

Not going to reach my 2 stone target at the end of july - would like to change the target date to end August - is that allowed !?!

Thank you everyone for keeping me sane and motivated ! xx
Caren

Hi Caren,
very well done to you, congrats. Of course you can change your target date, no probs. You are doing so well, you should have no problems. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

hi Doirin, when u get a chance if you dont mind will u adjust mine down 4.5lb thrilled ;) Thanks a mill ;)

Hello all - WI results for me today - 4.4lb, 2 kilo exactly.
I'm happy with this - total of just over 19lb in 4 weeks. :) :) :)

Not going to reach my 2 stone target at the end of july - would like to change the target date to end August - is that allowed !?!

Thank you everyone for keeping me sane and motivated ! xx
Caren

Well done on your weight loss this week!

Hi Doirin

3.1lbs down this week; dont think I will quite make the 18lbs for next week (5.6lb) unless a miracle happens :), but will definately do it for 7th, which will be my last week before re-feed...can you change mine to reflect 7 August...then I dont feel I have failed :)

Thanks

Hi Nicolas,
very well done on 4.5lb this week, you must be thrilled with that. And 2 stone down, well done.
Scotsmist,
very well done on your weight loss, yes I've changed the challenge for you, remember you had the op as well in the middle, so that didn't help. Don't use the word failed again, not allowed on here :doh:
Best of luck for this week.
Doirin

Hi Nicolas,
very well done on 4.5lb this week, you must be thrilled with that. And 2 stone down, well done.
Scotsmist,
very well done on your weight loss, yes I've changed the challenge for you, remember you had the op as well in the middle, so that didn't help. Don't use the word failed again, not allowed on here :doh:
Best of luck for this week.
Doirin

I deserved that telling off ;-)!!!! Let negativity in the bloody back door......as they say in Turkey "yaramaz"!!!!! :) TUT, TUT......
My challenge is still to lose 18lb, but by 7/8..

Thanks Doirin.......well deserved telling off :)

Hi All,
had weigh in today and down 3lb so happy as I passed my 4 stone marker, finally!!!! I have 3lb to lose to get to target, will weigh in again on Friday as I will be on holidays after that and need 2 weeks supply to bring with me.
J-Lo,
Congrats on 7lb weight loss this week, I've added it to my signature, but not sure if I have missed other ones, will you post on here to put me right. Well done again, a great result.
Best of luck to all those who will weigh later this week.
Doirin

Hi All,
had weigh in today and down 3lb so happy as I passed my 4 stone marker, finally!!!! I have 3lb to lose to get to target, will weigh in again on Friday as I will be on holidays after that and need 2 weeks supply to bring with me.
J-Lo,
Congrats on 7lb weight loss this week, I've added it to my signature, but not sure if I have missed other ones, will you post on here to put me right. Well done again, a great result.
Best of luck to all those who will weigh later this week.
Doirin

Woop woop! Well done Doirin on your weigh in thats another milestone crossed, I really am thrilled for you, your doing so well :D

Thanks Doirin and yes you have not missed any other weigh in results as I was off for 3 weeks including refeed and a holiday :)

Hope your well
Jodie x

Hi Doirin, 4lb exactly for me please. Thank you.

Well done everyone - keep on going

Well done Nerac thats a great loss !

I lost 3 Doirin :) wont be next or near my goal as hols moving up but can leave it way it is then hopefully can aim for it when i come back of hols
Thanks

Well done Nerac thats a great loss !

I lost 3 Doirin :) wont be next or near my goal as hols moving up but can leave it way it is then hopefully can aim for it when i come back of hols
Thanks

Eh - well done Nicolas.....you have probably posted your weight, but just wanted to say good loss :)

Hi J-Lo,
Glad that I didn't miss out on a weigh in for you, forgot the holiday was in the middle, thanks I am feeling good at the moment, hope you are too.
Hi Nerac,
very well done to you on another great weight loss, you have only a few pounds to go for this mini challenge, well done.
Hi Nicolas,
congrats on your weight loss this week, don't worry about hitting the target you set, it was very high, wasn't it?. When are you on hols, are you refeeding for it?
Hi Scotsmist,
congrats on another great weight loss, you are very near your mini challenge target now, well done on the three stone marker, it's a great milestone to hit, well done.
Best of luck to all this week and don't forget to post on here if you are involved in the mini challenge.
Doirin

Hi All, :greenapple:
well folks I am done on this mini challenge, delighted today with a 3.8lb weight loss which brings me to 15 stone 13 and a half pounds so hit my third goal also. Really pleased!!!!!! I will miss my weigh in next week due to hols but will weigh the following Tuesday and see how I got on on holidays. Will be staying on LT whilst away.
Bringing my laptop with me to stay in touch while away as I may need the support more then, but won't be on as often I expect.
Wishing you all the best for your weigh ins this week and next.
Doirin

Hi my loss today was 2lb. I'm fine with that - cos i had my stumble last thursday with the prawns and salmon. Head 100% back in it. especially as hubby said he will take me away for a weekend if i stick 100% until end august. :). i'm so lucky.

Good luck everyone. xx

Hi All,
just wanted to say I am adjusting my signature now to remove those who finished up, like myself. Added your 2lb Nerac, well done to you but if anyone wants to add theirs from this last week that I may have missed, then please post on here. Good luck to all.
Doirin

Back