New Mini Challenge

Hi Nerac, thanks soooo much for the smilies, that's what it was like round here alright.
Adam, thanks, feeling so much better today.
Nicolas, it's an Irish bug alright, going around my town like crazy, I blame this awful bloody weather. Glad you were well enough to get to see Bagatelle, did you dance like a crazy thing?
Doirin

no i didnt but i sang along!! was on fizzy water and drove but bought new top and jeans for the occasion so really enjoyed the getting ready part 2 :)

Hi Sharpalina,
very well done to you on another 4.5lb loss that takes you to 13.5lb and so close to the first stone of your challenge, you must be so happy with that. Congrats again.
I couldn't weigh today as my eldest lad has the dreaded bug now and I couldn't take him in the car as he was so sick. Will weigh tomorrow, had some sachets left from last week when I didn't feel so good with the bug so was fine for food today.
Best of luck to all who have yet to let us know how they are getting on with their mini-challenge.
Doirin

I have myself another little target lol.

Want to cut down to 13 stone 10lb for 13th august. Sounds easy but am pretty sure iv already put on this week so want some fresh determination lol

Doirin, please if you could put me another goal on the list it would be much appreciated

WAW Adam, you will fall down a drain soon :)!!! You are such a determined bloke.

How's it been going? Are you finding re-feed ok, or is it tough getting your head around eating again???

WAW Adam, you will fall down a drain soon :)!!! You are such a determined bloke.

How's it been going? Are you finding re-feed ok, or is it tough getting your head around eating again???

Lol thanks its going good now cheers

blipped on fri and sat but back on track and in the flow of it all

Hows tfr going still ok ?

I think, from what I read on re-feed that that is a problem at the beginning...the control aspect of going back to eating.

Knowing you Adam, that has made you more determined!! Your next little challenge - eh! At least you dont procrastenate..you get up and do things...brill! I am learning to take leafs out of your book!!

Have a great week...

TFR is going ok.....struggled today; feeling sorry for myself, but I still havent cheated. I dont want to I must admit and dreading re-feed a litte.

Hi Adam,
added your new mini challenge. Sorry but had to erase your other one as my signature is getting over loaded and I am getting told I have too many characters. You will of course blitz this one as well. At your height that should be enough though, shouldn't it?, don't want you falling down that plug hole eh!
Take care, best of luck.
Doirin

Hi All,
weighed in this morning and 5.8lb down so getting nearer the 16 stone target I set myself by the end of the month, believe it is doable now. Best of luck to all those left to weigh this week and post your weight loss on here if you are doing this mini-challenge.
Doirin

i said it on another thread but well done again :D

Hi Kels,
I saw on the other thread that you are down 15lb this month already, sorry didn't see that before so I'll add it straight away. Congrats and best of luck for the rest of the week.
Doirin

Hi Doirin
Just wanted to tell you I'm down 4 lbs this week so hope you don't mind updating me. We keep you busy on here don't we!
Well done everyone who's taking part - all seem to be well on the way to our mini goals.
This challenge has been very motivating - hopefully we can set up another one for August.
LL x

2 1/2 lb for me :(

Just not quick enough - really disappointed !

Not sure whether I want to carry on. Thinking of re-feeding - any thoughts ?
15lb in 3 weeks is good I know - but I'm really jealous of everyone elses huge losses !!

Sorry for the self pity - feeling really down today.:cry:

Caren

Hi Karen

Dont feel down...honestly, what other diet would you see 15lbs in 3 weeks!!! Other than doing another TFR plan! I dont know of any other to be honest.

Oh, whatever you do, dont look at other people's weight losses. We are all made differently, plus some have more to lose than others and there are other factors within our own lives that can make the losses seem vastly different.

I remember reading on here once, when someone was so disappointed at Day 7 and they got weight....and the reply was that the scales dont know it is your WI day, and you could lose another 1lb the very next day! It is a time issue unfortunately.

I wouldnt refeed - I reckon you will just end up going backwards. I get days where I think I have put on. I have had an awful week with an op and a coil which I didnt really want and it has given me terrible stomach cramps and because it is pumping hormones in me to stabilise me I am sure it is putting weight on! But, I just have to keep looking at the bigger picture.

Try and be positive and remember WHY you are doing this diet! It certainly isnt for the fun of it....just think, by next week, you will be well on your way to losing a chunk off your next stone!

You just have to stay focussed and stop comparing yourself! You are you, and are 100% unique!!!!

Take good care and let us all see a wee smile :D

2 1/2 lb for me :(

Just not quick enough - really disappointed !

Not sure whether I want to carry on. Thinking of re-feeding - any thoughts ?
15lb in 3 weeks is good I know - but I'm really jealous of everyone elses huge losses !!

Sorry for the self pity - feeling really down today.:cry:

Caren

Hi LL, very well done to you on your weight loss this week, that's half way there now, well done.

Hi Caren, congrats on your weight loss, sorry you seem disappointed with it, are you getting enough water in? Irishmum has lost on this but had slower losses than most, however she knew she wouldn't have lost at all if it wasn't for this diet. Are you exercising a lot? The weight you lost is good, don't compare yourself to others too much, my start weight was 20 stone 5lb, I should lose larger ammounts every week, as I have more to lose. I would encourage you to stay on and see how it goes, you will get the support on here, give it 2 more weeks and see what the story is then, 2 weeks allows for TOTM, ovulation (where I always get bloated even more than TOTM). Perhaps post your worry as a seperate thread and see what other people's views are as some may not read it on here. I wish you all the best this week, keep on here, keep posting and you will feel better for it.
Doirin

Hi Caren, congrats on your weight loss, sorry you seem disappointed with it, are you getting enough water in? Irishmum has lost on this but had slower losses than most, however she knew she wouldn't have lost at all if it wasn't for this diet. Are you exercising a lot? The weight you lost is good, don't compare yourself to others too much, my start weight was 20 stone 5lb, I should lose larger ammounts every week, as I have more to lose. I would encourage you to stay on and see how it goes, you will get the support on here, give it 2 more weeks and see what the story is then, 2 weeks allows for TOTM, ovulation (where I always get bloated even more than TOTM). Perhaps post your worry as a seperate thread and see what other people's views are as some may not read it on here. I wish you all the best this week, keep on here, keep posting and you will feel better for it.
Doirin

thanks doirin, i'm having 4.5 ltrs per day. but not doing any additional excercise - not sure whether it was allowed?!
my totm looks like its here to stay - 3 1/2 weeks now :mad: .

I have bought another weeks supply and will continue - hopefully a better loss next week.

any loss is better than none - trying to stay positive.

thank you all again. feeling better cos of everyones support - i can do this ! :eek:

Hi Nerac,
glad to hear you are still with us, each week will tell a different story. Exercise for toning is allowed, some swim and walk and that's fine, other than that I am not too sure, though cardio and aerobics are not recommended, I believe. Keep positive.
Hi Kerry,
well done on a 3lb weight loss this week, you are doing great, congrats again. Best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Hi Scotsmist,
very well done to you, delighted to add it to my signature. Getting into another stone marker is a great achievement. Best of luck for the coming week.
Take care.
Doirin

Hi All,
2lb weight loss this week for me, so 6 left to go till the end of the month so still doable I hope. I will have 2 weigh ins next week, Monday as normal and then again on Friday as I need to get two weeks supply for holidays. That Friday weigh in gets me in just under the month deadline I set myself so hopefully will work in my favour.
Best of luck to all those on the mini challenge this week.
Doirin

Back