New mini goals?

broxi

ButtErFly
I'm setting myself a new short term target. I want to be 10st 13lb by 18/8/09.

Does anyone else want to state their next short term target here and when they hope to achieve it.

That's my birthday! and my goal is to be at my goal weight - 11.5. Struggling a bit at the mo. hope this new thread helps! x

ok

Name Date Weight Loss
Bess 18/8 11.5
Broxi 18/8 10.13 8lb

Hello my mini goal is to be at GOALwhich is 10.10 by 12th August the day i jet off on hoilday.

But can i do it?x

Hi I want a mini goal of 4s lost by the 22/8 - I have a college reunion - they have seen me through my heaviest and lightest but i want to make an impression - thats 15lb to shift :)

My Goal is to loose another 14lb by 21st August.... Should hopefully be able to acheive it. It's for a BBQ and then night at club with OH and his friends and partners who haven't seen me in over a year... so I want to WOW them all ...

I'm going to U2 concert on 18/8/09. I'll not be quite thin enough to be a rock chick and sit on Jason's shoulders though! But I would like to be able to feel good for it and be thinner than I am now! Our tickets are £130 and we are right up at stage. I love their new album.

Hi Broxi, I have put all my "HOPE TO BE" date on my signature.
But it depends whether I put a lot on alot of weight during my holiday or Christmas, I have made compensations in the weight loss for these blips. xxx Jane xxx

I would love to be 9 stone 13lb by my birthday which is 3/9 however first I would like to get into the 10's. I am going away the 22nd August so I would like to be 10 stone 7lb by then .

I would love to be 9 stone 13lb by my birthday which is 3/9 however first I would like to get into the 10's..

:D HOW STRANGE!!! That is my exact goal and date :D. I too want to be 9st 13lb by 3rd September. I am going away on 4th September so would love to be at goal by then. Good luck

Hey lovelies,
Id like to be 10st 7lbs lbs by 26th August so my mini goal is to lose 17lbs in that time. Roughly 5 weeks as I have an important lunch date with someone that needs to see what they threw away xxx
Prob a little too optimistic but worth a shot.

i want to loose another 9lb = 12st 7lb - by 15/08 my bday,
then i want to loose another 21lb = 11st- by 28/09 holiday,
then another 14lb = 10st - by october 25th my brother in laws bday, we are all meeting up, he wont have seen me since i was 16st, and everyone goes on at his wife about lovely and slim she is, shes about a size 12 and 5ft 2, so im hoping to have the attention that night lol,

Name Date Weight Loss
Bess 18/8 11.5
Broxi 18/8 10.13 8lb
claira 15/08 - 9lb=12st.7lb

I want to have lost at least 2 stone in total by August 6th when I meet my new fertility consultant.

Back