New month, new start.. my journey to the elusive 10 stone!

Tracie23

Well i decided to start back on SW last monday but most of my food left in my fridge and cupboards, was geared towards WW, so this is my proper start... today is the first day towards the new me!

Today is a Green day:

B - cheese toastie made with wholemeal bread and lighter grated mature cheese - HEXA & HEXB

S - strawberry muller light yoghurt.

L - 3 krisprolls (HEXB) with egg mayo sandwich filler (2 syns?), WW tomato & basil soup (5 syns)

S - Fruit (grapes/banana)

D - Quorn lamb style grill, jacket potato with baked beans and salad.

S - sugar free jelly

Hello and welcome back to SW.

Menu looks good. Keep us updated on your progess! :eek:

p.s.. dont forget to have 5-15 syns a day as well.

I have to confess to having KFC last night, so trying to make up for that over the next couple of days! Plus i have 2 birthdays this week so i am out Thurs and Sat, and just been invited out to dinner on Friday as well, so i need to be extra good on the syn front till then! lol

Okay, so i went to the gym after work, and when i got home i was too hungry to wait for the jacket potato to cook in the oven, so ended up having some Asda Good For You oven chips (5 syns)? with an omlette and quorn burger. Luckily even with the chips, i am still 3 syns under the max 15 allowance... phew!

Weds 2nd March

Today is a Red day:

B - bowl of fruit & fibre with skimmed milk (HEXA & HEXB)

S - wholemeal bread bacon sarnie (HEXB) I wouldn't usually have this but i won't get to eat lunch till late, so this will tide me over!

L - chicken salad

S - Grapes

D - salmon with 1 boiled potato (2 syns) and salad.

If i have quite a few syns left over after the potato, i might have a glass of wine... although i am trying to give it up! :p

Last edited:
Okay, so today's food has been slightly edited!

Still a RED day:

B - wholemeal cheese & bacon toastie on George Foreman grill - HEXA & HEXB

S - banana and bowl of Cheerios (5.5 syns & milk from HEXA)

L - chicken salad

S - grapes and yoghurt

D - Salmon, potato (2 syns) and salad

S - Sugar free jelly and 2 rich tea (4 syns)

Total = 11 syns

Today is a red day:

Disclaimer: I am going to a birthday do tonight and on Saturday so may go slightly off the rails! Today was my weigh in day and i have lost just over 1lb... so fingers crossed i can claw back any extra syns i may consume over the next few days at beginning of next week!

Anyway, here's what i've eaten so far:

B - 2 rashers of bacon, 1 egg fried in fry light, 1 quorn sausage (2 syns) 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB)

L - Fish, SW chips, cucumber

Will probably have a few glasses of wine tonight, so i am counting 20 syns for that!

Far too many cocktails consumed last night!! :sign0007: Oh well, today is new day! Onwards and upwards!

Today is a GREEN day:

B - 3 egg omlette, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB)

L - probably a jacket potato with cheese & beans (HEXA)

D - Homemade tacos (6 syns) made with quorn mince, peppers and tinned tomatos and either rice or McCains Rustic chips (2 syns)

Will add in snacks later!

EDIT:

S - 1 milky way funsize - 3.5 syns

D - definately tacos x2 (6 syns), quorn mince, tinned tomatos, onion & red pepper, with rice which i am going to try and make in my steamer!

S - strawberries & squirty cream (3 syns)

Total syns: 12.5 syns

Last edited:
SATURDAY 5TH MARCH

Today will be a EXTRA EASY day as i tend to do these at weekends so i can have a roast dinner on Sundays!

B - Bacon sarnie with wholemeal bread

L - SW quiche with bacon, SW chips & salad

D - I am going out for dinner so i am guessing nothing on the menu will be SW friendly! :(

Back