NEW muller drinks?

shorty1981

i picked up 2 of these today at 50p each! they are quite a size n say low fat? i know low fat does not always mane low syns but they looked nice nebody else seen these while there out shopping? i got mine from morrisons

Deleted as wrong product

Last edited:
MULLER DAIRY LAUNCHES NEW CHILLED FLAVOURED MILK RANGE

August 4th, 2011
Screen-shot-2011-08-02-at-19.03.53.png

Müller Dairy, a brand leader in the Chilled Yogurt and Pot Desserts category, is bringing the Müller brand name to the £99 million chilled flavoured milk drinks category with the summer launch of a trio of Müller Milk lines.
Packaged in re-sealable 400ml PET bottles with an RRP of £1.09, the Chocolate, Strawberry and Vanilla Müller Milk drink flavours are being seeded into British supermarkets and convenience stores from August.
The bottles are packaged in shelf-ready trays of 12, and feature the new blue Müller ‘Masterbrand’ livery being introduced across Müller’s core range – Corner, Müllerlight and Müller Rice – at the same time.

That'll be these then? Can't find nutritional info on line - can you post details off a pack please?

Ah sorry that's not the same product I posted, I havent seen that one before. Same rule thpugh, of anyone can find the nutrition, Yeah the mil could be a HEX if theres the right amount .

-
By the typos in that I've had something stringer than milk :/

I saw these muller drinks but decided against them just in case but how much are they might aswell get some whilst they are on offer x :wave_cry:

Myfitnesspal has got the strawberry one listed as 320kcal a bottle. I dont know if this is right or not as I cant find the info anywhere ele and theres no confirmations on it, but that would make it 16syns a bottle, or 10 and a HEX.

This might be totally wrong as I say, its just the only info I can find.

here u go strawberry muller drink i donT MInD SYNING THESE IF NOT TO MUCH

NUTRITION INFORMATION

TYPICAL VALUES PER 100ML

ENERGY 80kcal
PROTIEN 3.7G
CARBOHYDRATE 13.0G
of which sugars 13.0g
FAT 1.5G
of which saturates 0.9g
FIBRE TRACE
SODIUM 0.1G
CALCIUM 115MG
VITAMIN E 2.4MG
VITAMIN B6 0.4MG
RIBOFLAVIN 0.4MG
THIAMIN0.3MG

INGREDIENTS IS

low fat milk 91%
dextrose,
sugar,
lactose,
strawberry juice concentrate,
beetroot juice concentrate,
flavourings,
stabalizer,carrageenan,
vitamin E, b6,
riboflavin
and thiamin

Maybe this is what's brought it to the UK
rolling-1.gif

wonder what the syns would be for the choccy 1 i love chocolate milk! had to briskly walk past the galexy mars n milkyway milks yesterday in tesco :/

here u go strawberry muller drink i donT MInD SYNING THESE IF NOT TO MUCH

NUTRITION INFORMATION

TYPICAL VALUES PER 100ML

ENERGY 80kcal
PROTIEN 3.7G
CARBOHYDRATE 13.0G
of which sugars 13.0g
FAT 1.5G
of which saturates 0.9g
FIBRE TRACE
SODIUM 0.1G
CALCIUM 115MG
VITAMIN E 2.4MG
VITAMIN B6 0.4MG
RIBOFLAVIN 0.4MG
THIAMIN0.3MG

INGREDIENTS IS

low fat milk 91%
dextrose,
sugar,
lactose,
strawberry juice concentrate,
beetroot juice concentrate,
flavourings,
stabalizer,carrageenan,
vitamin E, b6,
riboflavin
and thiamin

Ouch. That matches the one I posted above which said a bottle is 400ml. 4syns per 100ml or 16 for a 400ml bottle. That is a ***LOT*** of sugar :eek:

4 syns per 100mls so Ermintrude is right 16 syns per bottle :eek:

Think I will stick to eating my yoghurts with a spoon !!

s***! thats alot of syns :( oh poo now what will i do? says comsume in 2day think i mite share it out what a waste of syns

Back