new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Hi i have been trying to concieve for 3 yrs had appointment to go to fertility next month, but no need as this morning i got this
P1030866.jpg

Fantastic news parisbeach!! Congratulations xx

well done you two, massive congratulations!!

make yourself known on the board and add your due dates to the thread

xxxx

Hi there! I am 12+1 today, due on the 4th August! :D Waiting for someone else similarly pregnant to join me here on the boards! :)

Hello ....welcome to the board.....obviously not many pregnant miniminers at the moment......hows the pregancy going ???

Hey ladies!

Anyone else due in October 2010?

Kat xx

Hi SWBT!

Congratulations!! This board does seem to be a quiet one!

Kat xx

You'll find a due date list thread floating around the forum. There's an ongoing list in there :)

PS. Congratulations scottwannabethin, glad to see you got your BFP :)

Congratulations both :) Usually a few topics ongoing on the main PWP board, this thread is just for adding your duedate;)

Congratulations Debbie! xx

Sadly I have to ask to be taken off this list- I have kind of been avoiding coming on here as I'd put the baby stuff up. We had our scan and found the baby had died, I then had to have surgery yesterday. I am OK but it's gonna take a while to mend xxx

I am so so sorry for your loss, it must be devasting for you, take care and give yourself time to grieve:sigh:

So sorry for your loss Debbie, look after yourself xx

hi im due end of october, 29th, not got long to go now!! having a final binge tonight then im starting a healthy eating plan tomorrow in order to help me feel better before labour as feel so bloated, have put 2 stone on in total so not too bad, and was doing slimming world before then. :)

Back