new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Hi and welcome, excellent weight control ;) Don't worry too much about feeling/looking bloated its the damn water retention in the last couple of weeks, that will be the 1st to go when you have your little one;)

Hey ladies. I had my little baby boy in October 2010 and I am so sure that I have a 5 week old little baba in my tummy, who should be due in october 2011 :family2:

oh wow congrats Nicky on the birth of Zach... and another so soon, you are brave! hehe, but really is an amazing experience.

I'm due on 25th January 2012 :-0

xx

Hello, I'm due 27th November, just started SW as I've put on 2 stone already!!! 6 days until we find out what sex our baby is!! Yipeee X

30 weeks pregnant with another blue bump! Baby number 2! And so far only gained 3lb in my pregnancy :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Im 7 weeks and due around june wiv baba no2 :D cant wait.

Hoping to follow in leannes footsteps and hardly put any weight on ! Youve done great!

X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

I had my little hunk, Toby, on 13th June 2011, he was due on the 11th and we were very shocked when he arrived to discover he wasn't an 'Amelia' as everyone was convinced I was having a girl - silly old wives tales lol

I put on over 2 stone, I couldn't bring myself to step on the scales during my pregnancy and it took nearly 2 months after the birth to weigh myself then the diet commenced :) I'm bf so luckily I get 14 extra WW pp a day so I'm not depriving myself and still losing it's great

Illa said:
hello I'm due on the 20th of June or the 26th depending on the country you're in ;) My baby is the size of a blueberry (miam love blueberries ;))

Ah im due around 16th of june and mines a tad bigger, the size of a kidney bean :D x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

hi girlies. im due on the 8th may. the day before my eldest daughters 11th birthday.

am 13 weeks +2. cant wait for my next scan on the 20th december. we are finding out what it is, again:D. ooohhhh all these babies:D

good luck girls

kerryxxx

Back