new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

he's an absolute sweetheart. no matter how many dirty nappies or sleepless nights - I'd forgive anything :)

my parents visited at the weekend and it was fab to able to show him off.

any ideas how to shift the fluid retention ? my legs and feet are enormous - certainley cant wear shoes or socks - and i'm now 4lb heavier than the day i had him !!!!!!

he's an absolute sweetheart. no matter how many dirty nappies or sleepless nights - I'd forgive anything :)

my parents visited at the weekend and it was fab to able to show him off.

any ideas how to shift the fluid retention ? my legs and feet are enormous - certainley cant wear shoes or socks - and i'm now 4lb heavier than the day i had him !!!!!!

It took about 10 weeks for mine to get back to normal.....hopefully they wont take as long. Rest with your feet up as much as possible.

Hannah had her first taste of baby rice today........lol. Health visitor gave me some free samples at baby clinic as I stayed until the end as we went to baby signing after.

Ah Gosh Sarah he is gorgeous.

Sonkie can't get over the pic of your little one as well.

Have been very remiss and not online at all. Finding it very busy with work and three smallies. Not to mention eldests afterschool stuff.

My youngest turned one at the end of October. I can't believe it.

x

Bettyboo

10 weeks ? yikes ! it is starting to improve but has a long way to go

oliver is being very good in the main, but I've got trouble putting him in his crib at night. I tend to have to bring him into bed with me until he settles and goes to sleep otherwise its a screaming match. After getting up for night feeds he's fine to put back in the crib.

I can't believe how much stronger and more alert he is - nor that he's two weeks old today ! How time flies... :)

Hannah had her first taste of baby rice today........lol. Health visitor gave me some free samples at baby clinic as I stayed until the end as we went to baby signing after.

We started on baby rice a week ago and he loves it......hmmm nappies arent as pleasant through!! LOL:rolleyes:

:cry:
10 weeks ? yikes ! it is starting to improve but has a long way to go

oliver is being very good in the main, but I've got trouble putting him in his crib at night. I tend to have to bring him into bed with me until he settles and goes to sleep otherwise its a screaming match. After getting up for night feeds he's fine to put back in the crib.

I can't believe how much stronger and more alert he is - nor that he's two weeks old today ! How time flies... :)

Ditto Sonkie.......Sarah it does take a good few weeks....mine were down in about 8 weeks...remember it can take a full year for your body to recover from having a baby!!

Treasure each week as they grow up so quick......and you will be back to work before you know it ....like me in Jan :cry:

Must say since starting the baby rice her tummy pain has returned but health visitor said it probably would......Bea will you be weaning baby off the breast or are you going to be expressing whilst your at work ???

Hannah and myself started baby signing on tuesday it was great fun though she is the youngest there.....but I think its a good idea for them to be able to communicate with signs alongside speech.

:cry:

Ditto Sonkie.......Sarah it does take a good few weeks....mine were down in about 8 weeks...remember it can take a full year for your body to recover from having a baby!!

Treasure each week as they grow up so quick......and you will be back to work before you know it ....like me in Jan :cry:

A YEAR ???? Flipping heck... Oh well... he's still worth it ! I'm starting to feel a lot better, though blooming tired.

I'm sort of back working already - doing technical by email from home. I managed more or less working hours all last week, in between feeds and nappy changing etc. So so tiring - but when you run a company and employ staff (now 4 full time) as I do - you can't afford to let the reins drop.. If you do - there would be no orders and no money and no jobs..

Must say since starting the baby rice her tummy pain has returned but health visitor said it probably would......Bea will you be weaning baby off the breast or are you going to be expressing whilst your at work ???
Will be weaning onto formula at six months. Expressing at work wouldnt work:(

Hannah and myself started baby signing on tuesday it was great fun though she is the youngest there.....but I think its a good idea for them to be able to communicate with signs alongside speech.

We do baby gymboree on wed ams its brillant:D the signing classes sound great:D:D

stood on the scales today and got a pleasant surprise. 1 stone lighter (ok - fluid, I know) which means only 3lb heavier than when I found out i was pregnant. still got extra fluid.

hoping to lose another stone by christmas

tape measure shows hips 1" less than before baby at best point of diet and waist is 1/2" more. I can cope with that !

am wearing the new jeans i bought just before i found out i was expecting and couldn't get into then ! so mega happy bunny today.

midwife appointment and sign off yesterday. Oliver is now 8lb9oz - was 7lb4oz 10 days ago.

health visitor here for a chat today and we've been signed off there too - but told to phone or go to drop in clinic as and when required.

Congratulations sarah, he's gorgeous!!

Things good here, just been to cyprus and jocelyn loved it there! We're weaning too, following baby led weaning rather than purees and it's going really well!

Hope all's well with you guys!

Few pics for ya!

23weeks4days3.jpg

24weeks4days3.jpg

24weeks1day5.jpg

She's gorgeous, but whatever she's chewing in the first pic looks a bit scary!

Jocelyn looks very messy but very happy bless her !

Lets just say my diet today has been shocking :blushes: - oh - it's one day... I'll live. I've dropped 7lb in the last week... so very happy about that.

The fluid retention seems to have sorted itself out :)

Some of the new clothes I'd just bought days before I found out I was pregnant are starting to fall off. Keep having to hitch my jeans up :)

Hi guys.....we are still here......i think, Hannah has another cold which has given her a bad cough....poor thing. Hope everyone is fine

Hi ladies, well things are so busy I never hardly get time to come on here, but all is going well, I have only gained 4 lbs so far so I am pleased about that. I go back to work in 4 weeks but only for about 7 weeks then off again for another year hopefully if we can afford it. Hope you are all doing well

Hi everyone!
Been a while since I posted on here!!!

Sunflower, baby Jocelyn looks gorgeous!!!!!
Sonkie, poor Hannah hope she is better soon.

I had my 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago and I am having another girl :D Poor Hubby is in heaps of trouble now there will be 4 ladies in the house!!!

I am suffering a bit with indigestion and have been trying to get a prescription for Gaviscon, but my request may be refused and I will have to see a doctor. Waste really as I am not actually ill, just when 6pm comes the indigestion hits!!!

I am staying off the scales at the moment. My appetite is weird at the best of times. I am not actually sitting down to meals as such, just bitting and batting with sandwiches and fruit etc.

I am still tired - par for the course I guess.

Well not having a great time at the moment, Hannah is full of cold again, but seems worse than last month. She cant breathe through her nose and has awful coughing fits where she struggles to catch her breath........hope it doesnt last too long

Oh Sonkie hope Hannah is bettter soon...poor thing I hate when they are not well - its tough on you too.

I am starting to bottle feed with formula in two weeks....feeling so guilty but dont have a choice as I cant take any more time off work and expressing in work just wouldnt work....(male dominated environment and no fridges!!)...still hoping to b/f mornings and evening though (did with my oldest and it worked ok)......

Back