new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Well Hannah is still not well, we took her to the out of hours dr on sunday at derriford and were sent up to the paed assessment unit, first dr thought urine infection so we had to sit her over a bowl for 3 hrs until she peed. The next thought her bowel was going inside itself.....intersusseption (or something like that ) the third thought it was just viral infection.

We were in hospital for 27 hours.
She is still not right so saw the health visitor and when she saw the state of her rang our gp for appt. So now we are trying a homeopathic thing for trapped wind as I know it is her bowel she is suffering with....all signs of colic but worse, her wind is really smelly too.....which is not normal for her.

So iv not had much sleep since last thursday.

OMG poor Hannah...what an ordeal, poor pet. Really hope shes well soon. Hugs

Well Hannah is still not well, we took her to the out of hours dr on sunday at derriford and were sent up to the paed assessment unit, first dr thought urine infection so we had to sit her over a bowl for 3 hrs until she peed. The next thought her bowel was going inside itself.....intersusseption (or something like that ) the third thought it was just viral infection.

We were in hospital for 27 hours.
She is still not right so saw the health visitor and when she saw the state of her rang our gp for appt. So now we are trying a homeopathic thing for trapped wind as I know it is her bowel she is suffering with....all signs of colic but worse, her wind is really smelly too.....which is not normal for her.

So iv not had much sleep since last thursday.

Sorry to hear things are rough Sonks. Have you had any more sleep now and how is Hannah?..xxx:)

Hannah slept better last night only waking 4 times and settling quicker too........she is very clingy at the moment so has been in bed with me. This morning she has a rash over most of her back and a bit on her belly.......she is still suffering with terrible wind and teething, though her temp is not as bad now.
Good job I dont have to get up for work........!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONKIE !! :D:D:D

:birthday::bliss::grouphugg:

Many happy returns Sonkie............glad to hear Hannah is a little better and really hope she is much better soon...poor little mite.

Wow my little guy was six months yesterday..........time is flying by!!!

hi i'm new to this site. i'm currently 32weeks pregnant, due 14th feb. so far put on 2st 7lbs and expecting to put on at least 7lbs more before baby arrives! already wanted to loose 3st before falling pregnant so now that figure is gonna be more like 5st! determined to do it in 2009. was planning on slim-fast as soon as baby is born then going on CD as soon as i can.
just thought i'd pop in and say hi

Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the group....

Hi everyone.....first Christmas for some of our little ones. Hope Santa came....we had a lovely Christmas here.....

Happy New Year...

Been pretty quiet here on this tread for a few weeks!! Busy busy mums eh?!

Well the holiday season is over and I am planning to go back to work in the next few weeks..heyhum!

Anyhoo, Happy New Year...hope 2009 is as eventful as 2008!!

Been pretty quiet here on this tread for a few weeks!! Busy busy mums eh?!

Well the holiday season is over and I am planning to go back to work in the next few weeks..heyhum!

Anyhoo, Happy New Year...hope 2009 is as eventful as 2008!!

Happy New Year Bea, and everyone on here.

Have had a busy time, baby is kicking the life out of me at the moment. Got a glucose tolerance test on Monday and an incredibly busy week ahead :eek: dunno how I will cope!!!

XXX

Hi and Happy New Year to you all!
Im Anna, 31, new to this thread and really asking for any advice you may have ... Im 7+4 weeks pregnant and over the moon (its our 1st) but wonder what you ladies would recommend for constant nausea - its there all day until about 6oclock at night and then back late in the evening! I know its gonna be worth it in the end but its quite hard to deal with at the moment.
Any ideas??
Thank you

Wow.....how long has it been since I was last on here !!!!
We are fine Hannah having ups and downs........though is much better. She has been on antibiotics for an ear infection........her tummy plays up now and then but nowhere near as bad.
She is suffering with her gums now........if its not one thing its another. I cant remember the boys suffering like this.

She is finally back to eating again as she went off her food for weeks, she is also sleeping at least 9 hrs at night.

How is everyone doing ????

I see we have some new mums to be on the thread now....hope all goes well xx

Hey Sonkie,

How've you been? I did send you a PM asking about your brother. Hope all is well with you - are you posting on your diary at all?

How are the other Portsmouth lassies?

Happy New Year to you all

Hi all mums and mums to be......

Its official I am back to work.......taking it easy for the first couple of weeks working just for a few hours and its been difficult.....however we love our childminder and its great to see a happy face when I pick him up!

Hope everyone else doing well!

Its tough going being back to work but enjoying having lunch without a little man on my knee......he sits on lap from the moment I pick him up for the minders till he falls asleep...........

Its quiet on here at the moment - hope all well!

So Bea how are you finding it being back at work......?
Hannah`s bottom teeth broke through yesterday but she still suffering and had a bad night last night

Good to hear from you Sonkie. Back to work is hard work and in some way like I never had 8 months off.........

We got our first tooth three weeks ago with the second one just cut through......it was tough going and we were back to sleepless nights for a few weeks.....seemed to have settled back to normal now.

Take care

Well .....Hannah is just about crawling.....though mostly in reverse...lol. But she has started pulling herself up on the furniture......cant remember the boys doing it this early.

Back