new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

WOW pulling up on the furniture is early! My little fella is just about crawling too...sort of throw him self forward by this shoulders then his legs catch up!! He's pretty mobile if you add the super rolling technique too!!!

It's not long now till they will be walking.....hard to believe its only 4 months to their birthdays!!!

WOW pulling up on the furniture is early! My little fella is just about crawling too...sort of throw him self forward by this shoulders then his legs catch up!! He's pretty mobile if you add the super rolling technique too!!!

Hannah is now walking round the furniture.......the boys were not this quick.....she still only has the 2 bottom teeth.

It's not long now till they will be walking.....hard to believe its only 4 months to their birthdays!!!

Sure is a scary thought

Are there any pregnant SWers out there still? I'm 7 wks pregnant and joined SW on Tuesday. As yet I can't get my head round the plan. Could someone give me a breakdown of the Extra Easy programme please?
Thanks in anticipation.

I just stuck to low Gi....sorry cant help but best of luck..

Are there any pregnant SWers out there still? I'm 7 wks pregnant and joined SW on Tuesday. As yet I can't get my head round the plan. Could someone give me a breakdown of the Extra Easy programme please?
Thanks in anticipation.

Im sorry I found SW really difficult to follow it just didn't suit me - I tried to just eat sensibly and it has worked pretty well - but SW does work a treat for some people.

Hi guys not getting chance to get on much.......plus have put most / if not all and more weight on......!

Hannah is growing well, she standing alone for a few seconds, still walking round holding on to furniture, still only got the 2 bottom teeth. I am still b/feeding her, sooooo surprised I have managed it this time round.....and for this long

7 hrs ago Spooky was off to labour ward so hopefully baby spooky will be here, if not will be very soon....hope all goes well and mum and baby get on ok.

Hi guys not getting chance to get on much.......plus have put most / if not all and more weight on......!

Hannah is growing well, she standing alone for a few seconds, still walking round holding on to furniture, still only got the 2 bottom teeth. I am still b/feeding her, sooooo surprised I have managed it this time round.....and for this long

Right the 2 bottom teeth has now changed in the last 2 days, Hannah now has her top 2 come through .....lol.

Come on spooky and mr spooky (jon) we wanna hear all has gone well

Awww I just saw the title of this thread and thought youd gone at last lol Jeez this baby isnt for leaving at all. Wee rascal, hope its not too much longer x

Awww hun it must be really frustrating now.......they could have kept you in to help things along a bit......

How are all our mums and mums to be ??????

I am on day 5 of Herbalife.......cant do cd as still breastfeeding .....!

Hannah is doing well....she now has 5 teeth through.......and still walking round furniture but is much more stable......we go out to 2 baby groups a week, which Hannah loves.
How is everyone else ???

Hello guys, thought I'd pop back and say Hi! Jocelyn is doing really well, she's nearly 11 months now - it's gone so fast!! She's got her bottom teeth through and her two top ones are just about to break through as well, they've caused her a lot of pain I think over the last week - she's been a grumpy pickle!! Apart from that she's crawling well and will take steps if she's holding on to me or furniture! We're still breastfeeding and co-sleeping although she is starting the night in her cot and staying there until she wakes, anywhere between 1.30 and 4.30 am! Also we're still carrying her everywhere in a sling, we still haven't bought a buggy and have no intention of doing so, the sling is working very well for us despite the fact she's now over 23lbs! I started back at work a week or so ago, daddy is enjoying looking after her while I'm working, thankfully we can work his shifts in around mine! Thankfully I have good options for expressing at work - I can't see her wanting to give up breastfeeding soon and am quite happy to go on for a good while yet, I think 3 is my thing in terms of comfort factor (or uncomfort!) for feeding so up until then is all good!

How's everyone else? Good luck with the new diet sonkie, I've jsut started WW as I am still the exact same weight as when I came out of hospital - every time I've tried to lose weight up until now my milk just drops off or something but she loses weight too but she's not feeding as much now so I'm giving it a good go! How's Bea? Congrats Spooky - enjoy those early days again!!

Introduction

Hello ladies, I am a mum of a beautiful 6 month old I have done CD before a couple of years ago and lost 3 stones. I am back to lose at least 4 stones and i know I can do it. I am due to start April ending. Congrats Sonkie I left Minimins abt the time you discovered you were pregnant now you have a beautiful daughter time flies by quickly.

Hi all!!!!!

Been hectic the last few months with being back to work etc. Junior is doing great.....crawling like a little solider and boy can he move!! I am off for a couple of weeks now which is heaven....however we are suffering terrible nappy rash...so much so I had to take him to doc on Tuesday to get some special cream....tried everything - even no nappy for hours at time...hope the cream work out. We have four teeth....

Sonkie - Hannah is doing wonderful.....sounds like she will be walking soon. Good luck on the diet.....I was almost back to where I ended with LT but piled back on the pounds since going back to work will be back on the wagon after the Easter hols!!

Sunflower - great to hear from you and Joselyn sounds like she's doing great too!!

Everyone else!! Hope all doing well.....

Will post more soon....

Back